Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

AirCond Cabin Filter

vampirewong

Known Member
Dec 17, 2003
Cheras
PM your best price for Honda City 4.5G for normal and charcoal version (pls indicate postage cost).

The filter outlook should be similar to this

Thanks.

Street Dynamics

Known Member
May 1, 2009
PM your best price for Honda City 4.5G for normal and charcoal version (pls indicate postage cost).

The filter outlook should be similar to this

Thanks.
PM replied. Kindly check. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Hi bro, pls pm best price for nissan latio.
Kindly check your PM. Thanks.

GTi89

Apr 11, 2004
Sorry if i have confused you. Basically there are a few variety of filters i.e.
1. Standard (white paper/cotton/nylon) - just for filtering
2. Nano (blue paper) - treated with chemicals for anti-bacterial effect. Nano filter will prevent the build-up of bacteria which causes odor.
3. Charcoal/carbon - (grey paper/cotton) - eliminates foul odor.

What we have for W210 is only the Nano and Charcoal type. There's no need for any buttons to activate the charcoal filter.
All W210 models are with round headlights but unfortunately there are 2 versions of filter (rectangle and square shape) and I can't be sure which fits your model eventhough you mentioned year 2000.
Item is imported from Taiwan and not locally made.
I did a research and my w210 actually have only 1 cabin filter. Sorry mate you are wrong there, there is a button to activate charcoal filter, but only for benz that have that configuration (cabin and charcoal filter). Now my car using only this cabin filter (A2108300818). You carry this item? Price ? Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

Street Dynamics

Known Member
May 1, 2009
I did a research and my w210 actually have only 1 cabin filter. Sorry mate you are wrong there, there is a button to activate charcoal filter, but only for benz that have that configuration (cabin and charcoal filter). Now my car using only this cabin filter (A2108300818). You carry this item? Price ? Thanks.

Thanks for your info, but I must say i myself am also confused how come there are so many version of cabin filters for W210. I have actually sold a fair bit of cabin filters for W210 and they are all 2 pcs (identical). Sorry, I don't have your version.

GTi89

Apr 11, 2004
Thanks for your info, but I must say i myself am also confused how come there are so many version of cabin filters for W210. I have actually sold a fair bit of cabin filters for W210 and they are all 2 pcs (identical). Sorry, I don't have your version.
Not a straight search I must say. Most w210 have 2 pcs (cabin & Charcoal) and one of it is located at the back of the glove compartment. Follow the procedure and walla, its not there !:mad:

Then I found that the cabin is at the front seat, below the glove compartment. Some smell and looks very very dirty.

Now I have to source out and find it maybe through ebay.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone knows where i can get interiors wrapped in subang/sunway/pj?

wrapping seats, door panels, dashboards need to be done
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience