Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Air Power Max 2

car2221

Known Member
Oct 7, 2004
KL
Visit site
yo clawhammer....i've install the 2 units onto my Kenari succesfully...DIY..piece of cake..hahaha..just cut & sumbat thats all..now my engine is running smoother, better pickup & more power..but diff not that great la..hey but its worth the $$$ spent lor :lol: :lol: :lol: ........thanx man

kphyvo

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
Originally posted by clawhammer@Nov 4 2004, 21:20
Anyone that is interested in buying APM, please feel free to PM me :)
Best price in town assured !! RM75 @ 2 units
clawhammer,
who selling APM in fact ?... u or mr_freak ?
is this APM work with power jet ?
will this cause side effect with both APM n power jet installed ?

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
no offense alright....not trying to sabo you or shit....when I had my vacumn meter installed once the hose came out and the vacumn line was exposed....I did feel the same like everyone said abt this product....no bullshit ok....btw its jez how I felt....but when I connected the hoses back I didnt get that "feelnig" anymore....I wonder why.....but I connected it though....engine bay air kotor siut.....

kphyvo

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
Originally posted by Shanashi@Nov 7 2004, 02:30
no offense alright....not trying to sabo you or shit....when I had my vacumn meter installed once the hose came out and the vacumn line was exposed....I did feel the same like everyone said abt this product....no bullshit ok....btw its jez how I felt....but when I connected the hoses back I didnt get that "feelnig" anymore....I wonder why.....but I connected it though....engine bay air kotor siut.....
the power jet do have air filter... and it does filter the dirt to certain extend at least..
however it does give more power and fuel saving in return..
i quite interest abt this APM which also give more power..

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
24 pages of pure stuffs and testimonials from all buyers :

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...3&#entry2655783

You'll never go wrong with this :D
Please PM me if you're interested

car2221 : I'm glad you enjoyed the product, thanks :)
kphyvo : Both of us are selling but I'll be taking over from now
Shanashi : I can't recall you bought it from us but perhaps you didn't install it correctly ? 99.9% of my buyers told me it's good but I certainly believe there are always a failure rate in every product and 0.1% failure shows how good the product is for most people :)

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
lol... i'm gonna try to DIY this....

:lol:

cause even with the links and the responses i still don't know how will this help...

and i'm very technical about stuff i do to my car....

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
chelnick, great idea but the only problem with DIY is that sometimes people tend to DIY it wrongly and start blaming it doesn't work

We can DIY plenty of things but whether we're a good DIY-er or not is another question. Sometimes the final DIY product isn't performing the way it's meant to be :)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Clawhammer, my car warranty won't let me plug this thing in. At least not yet. :D Do you guys do the install as well? in KL.

zatzer

Oct 11, 2005
how do i get from u?

i am very interested on ur air max 2. can u give me ur contact number? please reply me ASAP or cal me at 016-6551500. thanx a lot man.

zatzer

Oct 11, 2005
i'm very interestd on ur product. i'm staying at PJ. can u cal me or message me at 016-6551500 or e-mail me at [email protected] to make arrangement. thanx.

vtecDIEhard

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
anyone still lookin for this Air Power Max 2?
Got 2 units (used) for sale. Letting go at RM50.
Selling on behalf of my fren. Car sold already so no longer needed.

Anyone interested sms 012 611 6881 for COD in sunway/klang area.

Thanks

Hadie79

Jul 20, 2005
Subang Jaya
Does this APM still on for sale/available ?? I'm interested here... Please advice me on the price & how to get the units...

Thank U...

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
bought 2 used APM from him.. the product is not bad.. can feel abit of diff.. not too sure about fuel saving.. will update more abt the product soon.. but one thing i'm not sure is how long can it last.. ? thx..

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
kcan explain to me how your this small thing can actually provide so many thjings that you claim? i am uust curious that 1 small thing can perform so well. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is the sixth generation of the Volkswagen Golf, known as the <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>Rabbit in US, was caught when being tested in the desert, California. It's wearing only light disguise, as befits a car that will be seen at a motor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience