Air Master FRP Bodykits & Spoilers (OEM Painted & Fitment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Air Master FRP Bodykits & Spoilers (OEM Painted & Fitment)

playboy23

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
bro can u pm me da best price for da bodykit of toyota avanza.......(including paint n installation)
n can i noe wats da difference between FRB bodykit with PU n ABS bodykit???
which is better aaa???
n if u have da design of da bodykit pls upload da photo.
10q....

waja power

Dec 13, 2006
bro... how much price for waja r3 frp bodykit including front bumper , side skirting and rear skirting?

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Recently, it has come to our knowledge that Air Master bodykit can be purchased at an ultra low price upon Bulk Purchase.

All Air Master bodykits are only available with the factory painted finishing according to the OEM standard and code. No one in the open market is able to get hold of ANY Air Master Bodykit without the finishing.

In addition to that, all Air Master Bodykit are produced using their original moulds, using top quality aramide fibre cloth, marine-grade gelcoat and proprietory resins, which offers excellent structural agility, dimension stability and weather resistance.

There are evidence that the counterfeit product is made of ordinary short straw glass fibre, oridinary interior gelcoat and ordinary resins, which quality of the end product cannot be guarenteed.

Air Master top management has taken the initiation to inform us that they are aware of such defamative and irresponsible action by certain parties, that according to Air Master, are trying to distract the market attention on Air Master, which is popular for offering their reasonably-priced products at top-notch quality.

We here-by, endorsed by Air Master, advice the consumers to take all cautious measurement and choose the retailer carefully. Only the authorized retailers with physical outlets are fully supported by Air Master in product warranty.

Having said that, in a rather sarcastic tone, Air Master is also very interested in dealing with any supplier who can actually "produce the same level of quality" at the "advertised ultra-low price" because this would certainly ease-up their production line and reducing their production cost.

For pricing clarification, please contact Air Master directly at 03-62747932.

afsarudy

Feb 16, 2009
So hard la to get this LMST full bodykit. Huhuhuhu....
Thanks for your info.

adiwarna

Mar 16, 2009
bos, got viva bodykit like this (full)??

if yes, plz pm u'r price + installation (silver color)

Sep 7, 2009
sarawak
bro can u pm me da best price for avanza full bodykit including shipping to sarawak thanks

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

my avanza is 05 model silver can install for front(F01) side(S01) Rear(R01) spoilers AM336 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im new here. i need some help for my wira's lip. actually im just 17 this year. i would like to ask all of u abt ur opinion. what kind of rear,side and front lip shud i buy to make my wira looks cool and nice. and by the way, what's the cheapest price for those lips?

thx ur for ur help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience