AFR Gauge question ~

Wilson13B

Dec 15, 2010
Which AFR gauge have Digital Display + got LED's around it ? it look nice but i don't know which brand got it =S

And does a stock L9 02-Sensor can support that gauge or i need to add another WideBand 02-Sensor to the exhaust system?

Thanks ^.^

Glocker

AEM O2 wideband gauge. It will come with a sensor and instructions to install it. Looks really nice but a bit pricey.

Glocker

Best prices if you go online and buy. Try eBay or buy from their US online store.

AEM Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge - Monitor Air/Fuel Ratio with the Digital 30-4100 - Wideband O2 UEGO, Water/Methanol, Stand Alone Engine Management, Piggyback F/IC, Tru Boost Controller, Gauges, Automotive Performance Electronics

works out to around $900++ after conversion, prepare $1k for delivery and installation. I think gauges like these are a good investment, because you can transfer it from car to car, so when you upgrade you can carry this over no problem like audio equipment.

navz

Nov 11, 2007
do the sensor last long ?? cuz i heard the sensor for wideband only can last 60 hours only.. how bout for this aem meter ?

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
other wise you can buy the brand innovate.....will help you check which model let you know soon.:itsme:

Dear all sifu,

"Gong Xi Fatt Choy" to all sifu out there.
I having a question, which is I rebuild my 4G13 (Blue printing, port & polish engine) or go for engine transplan?
Actually, I am looking forward for you all opinion (Sifu).
My daily drive is wira A/B 1300cc small car .
My location is Kepong. Might to introduce any mech than I can go for survey lor.

Thanks mates....:shades_smile: