AFC on 4G15

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
will a AFC work on a 4G15 engine??????

kindly advise

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
huakenny said:
u put in for wat? better upgraded ur intake n ekzos system....do others thing 1st...AFC can do it later
my fren was asking me this question after he ask about RSM

so....just get more info

pagasseta

Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes u can use safc on a 4g15 engine.. as long as it is not a step 2 engine i.e car model 2000 and above are fitted with siemens ecu which cannot be fitted with safc.. but before u do decide to fit in one.. go for engine mod first.. such as cam.. tb.. overbore the intake and so on.. that will give u a nicer response when u tune the car with safc.. but do bare in mind.. a stock ecu will need at least 2 to 3 days time to relearn all value from the sensors before it can perform at its peak.. do a lot of research first before u do anything... u'll save a lot of time and money.. ;)

bnr34

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
yes. can. but no point.
cos u cant get more than 5hp with few hundred dollar.
some more need to take risk of being kena smash window.
even in 4g93 also get 5hp only.

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
Don't put SAFC2 and risk them being stolen. I've lost my SAFC2 and SITC just recently. Somebody stole them. To recover the 7-10 crank HP losses from them, I use my friend's product called JUICE

pagasseta

Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
s-afc on 4G15

huakenny said:
1.5 itself oledi quite safe fuel..juz maintan ur engine well is ok.....put in AFC or not doesnt help much...my 2 cent......

I do aggree that a 1.5 is an economical car, how ever the fc depends on the way you drive the car. Puting a piggyback such as the s-afc would only optimized the fuel curve.. hence if tuned correctly.. it will defineatly save fuel. but once again.. the fc depends on the way you drive and the condition of your engine. If all the sensor are working 100%.. it should be an economical car unless you made some mod to the engine which would increase the fc.. ;)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Help pls

HI everyone..
well , i just have a couple of question bout air compression and the magnetic fuel saver .

air compressor
improve power/pick up ?
save fuel ?

magnetic fuel saver
save fuel ?
improve power/pick up ?

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience