Aerodynamics - carnard

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
thank you, I always voice out when I sees a neccesity to do so, coz alot ppl simply comments without knowledge (annoying)

Bump: thank you, I always voice out when I sees a neccesity to do so, coz alot ppl simply comments without knowledge (annoying)
some ppl do got some level of knowledge on some issue, just they still cannot accept the new world... thats all...:biggrin:

helvetica

Jan 11, 2009
some ppl do got some level of knowledge on some issue, just they still cannot accept the new world... thats all...:biggrin:
There goes your brain:thefinger:

I notice u almost post alot of BULLS in alot topics in ZTH....amazing....admire your FREETIME while working talking nonsense.

Anything u wanna add ? :adore:

This is the wind pressure a proper carnards generates at 180kmh for 2 hours on highway

Notice the aerodynamic wind flow signs on my bumper. Neways, I was lazy to sandpaper it n paint it, coz I am more concern to find out whether carnards really works or it just BULLS.....

It WORKS!

PS: Jel, plz shut up n learn

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

I notice u almost post alot of BULLS in alot topics in ZTH....amazing....admire your FREETIME while working talking nonsense.

This is the wind pressure a proper carnards generates at 180kmh for 2 hours on highway

Notice the aerodynamic wind flow signs on my bumper. Neways, I was lazy to sandpaper it n paint it, coz I am more concern to find out whether carnards really works or it just BULLS.....

It WORKS!

yalor... coz too many ppl just like u, makes my time can past more faster...:thefinger:

btw, i like to bulls, so wat?? sometimes, if u really got knowledge, just share... nothingness, if u looking for gaduh gaduh by flaming or personal attacking ppl, just carry on.
i do appreciated ur comment which helps a lot, but seems like u got knowledge but u still a kids...

P/S: wan ppl to shut up & learn, u can just shut the fuck-up of unnecessary comment.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

It WORKS!

I doubt those lines are fluid lines :confused: Looks more like stress cracks on the paint from excessive pressure/deformation on the soft bumper (correct me if I am wrong). Also, do the lines converge approximately to the top bolt on the bottom of the canards?

Either way, these canards work but whether you get the angle right to generate a balance between downforce and drag :smokin:

Err .... I hope this is constructive. Shoot me if anyone thinks I am bull here ... :biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
I doubt those lines are fluid lines :confused: Looks more like stress cracks on the paint from excessive pressure/deformation on the soft bumper (correct me if I am wrong). Also, do the lines converge approximately to the top bolt on the bottom of the canards?

Either way, these canards work but whether you get the angle right to generate a balance between downforce and drag :smokin:

Err .... I hope this is constructive. Shoot me if anyone thinks I am bull here ... :biggrin:
sifoo.... anyway to calculate/estimate how much drag-downforce ratio will be ideal for specific speed range??...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
sifoo.... anyway to calculate/estimate how much drag-downforce ratio will be ideal for specific speed range??...

Hahaha ... That's a tall question, however, I am no aeronautical expert and there would be too much un-certain parameters anyway, and all assuming the canards are pointing on straight line only ... :confused:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
there's a formula posted previously...i fail my maths...
eyong...ur so bull! year of the bull...hehe..btw, whats the diff between bull n ox?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong...ur so bull! year of the bull...hehe..btw, whats the diff between bull n ox?

Yeah, you are right too ... What do I know about cars, aerodynamics or bull-vs-ox anyway :confused:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hehe... just do in Boleh way....:biggrin:

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
guys not here to offend u,but for me u guys are just those boy racer type of guy, simple as this go find any professional driver(malaysian) or anyone who is involve professionally in race, ask them about carnard, gt wing or aerodynamic they will give u a good laugh, trust me i tried. then we will see whose the kid.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu, need help....

My ride is wira 4G13.:biggrin:

1) Wanna to upgrade rear drum brake to rear disc brake. Any suggestion, what contact, where to do it, cost range.:adore:

2) My ori brake disc already skim 3 & may be 4 times, can't remember liao. Now looks like need to skim again to get smooth surface. Should I direct go for new brake disc to get better grip during braking.

3) Brake caliper did service 1 time around 2yrs ago. Can I change it to 1600cc type of brake caliper. Is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience