AE Detailers at Your Service.

Car Shops and Services

AE Detailers at Your Service.

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Respect u for what u do.Free BUMP for you!
No KL buddy with same experience and same determination as u kah bro?

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Christmas. New Year. Chinese New Year.
So many festivities are coming. Get your ride as sparkling clean as possible.
Be the envy of your friends.
Call/Email me to make an appointment so i can give a no-strings-attached review on your paint condition and suggestions to make it better.
Cheers
Adrian

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Hi guys.

I'm doing a promotion now by giving away FREE (Yes, it's FREE) demo on your bonnet !
No questions ask and no documents needs to be sign in order to claim it. :P

All you have to do is, drive your car over, i will give a rough quotation on the job needed to be done on the car, if you agree with the charges, I will give a free demo on your bonnet for you. If you are not happy with the end product of my services, you can drive the car away without paying any money ! No questions ask ! It's that simple.

So, to whoever that may be interested, drop me a PM or call me.

Cheers !
SP|D3Y
http://aedetailers.multiply.com

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Hi guys.

I'm doing a promotion now by giving away FREE (Yes, it's FREE) demo on your bonnet !

All you have to do is, drive your car over, i will give a rough quotation on the job needed to be done on the car, if you agree with the charges, I will give a free demo on your bonnet for you. If you are not happy with the end product of my services, you can drive the car away without paying any money ! No questions ask ! It's that simple.

Cheers !
SP|D3Y
Midnight Bump !

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Hi guys.

Cheers !
SP|D3Y
Still Available !
What you waiting for?
:idea:

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
After 2 years, I've decide to send my precious Ivory White Baby for a new coat of paint. White was getting boring for me and I've decided to go with Greyish Brown (or according to Nissan, Titanium Brown) and CeramiClear Clear Coat from PPG. This project would take up alot of my time and i hope to the readers, please be patience for the final results. You won't regret. ;)

So, less talk, more action. Let's get things rolling.

Front left fender was wash and sensitive area was masked off. Preparing for some paint butchering.

Following pictures is after some wet sanding with 1500 grid Unigrit sand paper. Taken from slightly different angle.

A poor try at taking a 50/50 picture. I didn't bothered putting any masking tape to show a better 50/50 picture. Sorry guys. Was just too tired. 2nd picture shows a better reflection of my halogen lamp.

This is a close up on the 50/50. Again, still can see some RDS on the compounded side.

I took a picture on the passenger side door to show a comparison between OP finishing and OP-less finishing.
With OP

Without OP (I think)

So, i played around with the camera setting (PnS Camera), and came out with another two more pictures to show OP-less (again, i think) picture.

To finish it off, i polish it with a finishing polish and present my last two pictures. Paint surface was sealed in with 2 x M16. :D

Would update again and please, stay tuned.
Cheers !

P/s : If you love my work, please drop me a comment or 2 to encourage me more. Hahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I hope someone can help me out with some constructive advice please.

I drive an old Wira which is in fantastic condition and drives perfectly with one exception - it has a persistant spoild paint like egg style on the roof. i affraid it will be damaged very soon

so where they anything sealed the sunroof or repainted the whole roof to stop it get damaged? -

which one bring more save cost?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

intend to change a new car soon or lately.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience