Advice on suspension for Satria 1.5SE (URGENT)

ShiBaL22

Jun 2, 2006
Hi,

I'm currently seeking for advice from you guys out there for those who have experience in Suspensions..

Currently i'm using GAB HI-LO Adjustable for a year and it's too freaking hard.I plan to sell for about RM800 negotiable and plan to get another one.

My main target would be something soft but not as soft as stock, middle range suspension.. not too hard not soft... But more towards comfort. Suggestion needed? i need to get it within this few weeks... any recommended place ?

so far i only heard from my friend saying that "Koni suspension with Eibech spring would be the best... is that true ? and y is that so... any1 can help me in here... i really appreciate it.. i don't want to regret buying another wrong choice of suspension....

Last edited:

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
get gud sports spring n gas absobers.. sapura leda spring wit GV or HIT absober maybe?? btw my car was on GV, middle range not too hard nor too soft, nice ride even on cornering..

ShiBaL22

Jun 2, 2006
hmm seems like everything need to b mix and match? Gv wher do i get dat?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
yup,do as mattz told.if u want more comfortable ride then adjustables,
gas absorber with sport spring is the way to go.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
check ur pm bro.. both absober are gud, can use back ur stock spring..

ShiBaL22

Jun 2, 2006
Thank you Mattz for all your info..
really appreciate it a lot.
i will leave it open thread for a week or so before finalising on what to get..
will see what other brands and products that are good.

kjr6662

Jan 15, 2005
hi shibal22, Are you driving proton satria 1.5SE? May I know do u still keep the standard spring for rear as I need it urgently? Kindly revert asap. Moreover I can assist you on using eibach and koni suspension.Thx.

ShiBaL22

Jun 2, 2006
hi shibal22, Are you driving proton satria 1.5SE? May I know do u still keep the standard spring for rear as I need it urgently? Kindly revert asap. Moreover I can assist you on using eibach and koni suspension.Thx.

sorry bro, i don't have the rear spring anymore.. including the spring and suspension.My parents threw it away :(

fadz19

Jul 19, 2007
hey shiball22, i have a friend whose using a i.5 satriaSE... his using GAB front absorbers and monroe reflex at the back with tanabe springs.. and its actually quite good... with superb handling. its not too soft and its not too hard.. its practically in the middle range. also, i heard from a few friends that if you wanna still use the adjustables, you should try going for hwl.... they say its not as hard as GAB or any other after markets adjustable

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
may i get some advise here, since im using wira se (auto)

my current setup is kyb (gas) absorber for front and rear and also stock 1.6 springs for front (not the lowered/sport version) and rear..

im looking for something that will help me during hard cornering (including on bumpy roads).most important, it wont sacrifices the comfort.

i notice the problem is stock 1.6 springs for front tyre which will make my ride unstable. also, i need to make the rear higher by using thicker rubber (not sure the right terms) on top of the rear suspension.

im thinking of this
1. original sgti absorber and spring (front and rear) or
2. original sgti absorber and spring (front) + integra da8 absorber and spring (rear)

so..would appreciate any comments..tq

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any sifus here willing to help?

Engine is a Mira L200S. Bought a new battery and crank it up. Response on the engine is slow and not revving fast enough. Multimeter reading is around 11-12+ volts.

Revved the engine and the reading stays at 11-12+ volts also. But when I disconnect the battery or the socket at the alternator, either one, the engine revs normally. What I can see here is there is only output for the battery and no input. When I connect the socket/battery back again, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience