Add fan into wira gli 1.5 manual.

charsiewriceboy

Jan 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I wanted to install additional fan in front of condensor and everytime i got quoted for RM200++ just for a simple fan installation..

i would like to ask any place can do it for less than 200 ? do i use the slim radiator fan..

i just wanted to cool down the condensor so that hot afternoon won't be
so hot.

BTW aircond no problem mornings and evenings...but in the heat of hot afternoon my aircon take long time to become cold.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just find a condensor/radiator fan from halfcut or jasma aftermarket ones.
u could either get the bracket fabricated or just go to any hard ware store & buy the bracket....dunno wats the term, normally to hold water pipes at apartments ....got lubang2 wan......the wiring plak, sambung to your condensor fan.....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just find a condensor/radiator fan from halfcut or jasma aftermarket ones.
u could either get the bracket fabricated or just go to any hard ware store & buy the bracket....dunno wats the term, normally to hold water pipes at apartments ....got lubang2 wan......the wiring plak, sambung to your condensor fan.....
thanks for giving me the idea (even it was meant for other guy) :biggrin:

this would solve my not so cold air-cond during long stop (traffic jam) :adore:

charsiewriceboy

Jan 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hmm i managed to find one fore men that could install for me ..at rm170 ...apparently have to get a relay cannot plug from condensor fan..later not enough power.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all 4G1++ user

how can we increase the performance of 4g13 stock engine other than using the the stroker kit?

newbe here..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience