ADC

How bout going to Thailand by our ADRs ?? :D

julie2121 said:
ok, then i got some idea from u ,bro
lets organise go thailand see chicks, opps ........i mean c cars there. there got alot of nice cars lol. Thai's modd their rides better than malaysia - for ur information.

HAHAH! Speaking about Thailand, come join a convoy to Thailand .. and Cambodia! More details here. IT would be great to have you guys to come along coz mostly will be families going. I will be alone in this trip with other organising committee la.

Perhaps I can spread the word during our biggest ADC gathering @ Awan Besar.

ADC GATHERING
29th APRIL 2006
Awan Besar( KESAS )
09:30 pm

ADC club going to vote for new committe members , so everyone vote counts. ADC need more ppl to support , thankz

Anyone insterested pls fill in ur name
1.julie2121(zth)
2.zam(zth)
3.JohnChin(zth)
4.Max75(zth)
5.ez2ayin(zth)
6.said(ADC)
7.ANDY_RESORT (zth) :shades_smile:

babywolfz said:
hahaah the great 101 coolio.. damn i hate assignments... sigh.. hey max how's ur car? everything ok? ooi silver... gimme la ur contact or anything.. haha tot u were from iph? anyway hi to every1 here.. i'm goin nuts with my assignments

YO... my car just broke down again yesterday, and have to wait until it's cool then force it to start the engine... man... boring with the problem liao.... fixed few hundreds still can't solve the bloordy problem..:shcokedcamo: :shcokedcamo:

zulavanza said:
Bro where's all the owners photo? at lease we know who is popofufu ma....

im fresh there lah bro...dun know each them well too, thats y dun know which cars is whos wan...just anyhow take take take hahaha... if not im sure ask them act a good pose to shot! hahaha..sure 1 day i will take photo with my ADR and browse the picture here..too bad my ADR havent come, but this saturday will go down to the used car shop discuss about my ADR with the boss see what happens. member's already got a ADR offer me already..but just abit too far from my hometown...but if that ADR is not bad condition think will get it.. too long i looking this ADR already.. :baring_teeth:

max_75 said:
YO... my car just broke down again yesterday, and have to wait until it's cool then force it to start the engine... man... boring with the problem liao.... fixed few hundreds still can't solve the bloordy problem..:shcokedcamo: :shcokedcamo:

u better check r head gasket lol.

yeah bro.. hmmm radiator boiling also? hmmm over heating prob? i got this prob b4.. have to change the radiator fan.. hmm bro... think gotta bring ur car go overhaul d...

i'm thinking, IF the carburator "kong", it cost RM1k++ for a good one, if overhaul, it will cost another 500++, somemore dunno the carburator will last how long, somemore whether can fix the fucking FC problem...... so i'm considering repair the problem or swap a FI engine ....

max_75 said:
i'm thinking, IF the carburator "kong", it cost RM1k++ for a good one, if overhaul, it will cost another 500++, somemore dunno the carburator will last how long, somemore whether can fix the fucking FC problem...... so i'm considering repair the problem or swap a FI engine ....

i think just swap EFI engine , then can run for 10 more yrs. EFI engines also can do lots of modd in the future

there will be a lumut convoy by nismoclub and at the same day ADc will have a gathering at KESAS AWAN BESAR on the 29-04-06.

so the choice is yours. for those who wan to go for LUMUT trip can visit nismoclub for more information.

this 29th will b my last nite for ADC as a VP, and for ZAM also might b his last nite for the post of President. new ppl might get voted for all the post from ADC club.

again every vote counts.......

Dear Adc Club...some Of You Might Be The Member Of Nismoclub...adc Club Is Not Nismoclub And Nismoclub Is Not Adc Club...so Any Invitation Please Go Formal...you May Talk To The Topgun Of Nismoclub For Any Invitation So That They Will Formally Inform The Other Members Of Nismoclub Just Because We Are Different Club.

All Top Gun Of Adc Club Please Do Understand The Meaning "gabungan Under The R.o.s" And Please Do Explain It To All Your Members. For Those Members Of Adc Which Is Also The Members Of Nismoclub. It's Up To You To Attend Which Function. Convoy To Lumut Organise By Nismoclub And Gathering At Kesas Is Organise By Adc Club. No Force.

nitro93n said:
Dear Adc Club...some Of You Might Be The Member Of Nismoclub...adc Club Is Not Nismoclub And Nismoclub Is Not Adc Club...so Any Invitation Please Go Formal...you May Talk To The Topgun Of Nismoclub For Any Invitation So That They Will Formally Inform The Other Members Of Nismoclub Just Because We Are Different Club.

All Top Gun Of Adc Club Please Do Understand The Meaning "gabungan Under The R.o.s" And Please Do Explain It To All Your Members. For Those Members Of Adc Which Is Also The Members Of Nismoclub. It's Up To You To Attend Which Function. Convoy To Lumut Organise By Nismoclub And Gathering At Kesas Is Organise By Adc Club. No Force.

thankz for dropping some lines here, i'll discuss with them onli on the 29th APRIL 2006 during that nite........

PEACE .....

ADC GATHERING
29th APRIL 2006
Awan Besar( KESAS )

ADC club going to vote for new committe members , so everyone vote counts. ADC need more ppl to support , thankz

1.julie2121(zth)
2.zam(zth)
3.JohnChin(zth)
4.Max75(zth)
5.ez2ayin(zth)
6.said(ADC)
7.ANDY_RESORT (zth)
8.ujang (ADC)
9.banting guys(ADC)
10.banting guys(ADC)
11.banting guys(ADC)

pls do note guys, there will b a convoi organised by nismoclub at the same date. so u guys need to pick to KESAS or to LUMUT.

julie2121 said:
ADC GATHERING
29th APRIL 2006
Awan Besar( KESAS )

1.julie2121(zth)
2.zam(zth)
3.JohnChin(zth)
4.Max75(zth)
5.ez2ayin(zth)
6.said(ADC)
7.ANDY_RESORT (zth)
8.ujang (ADC)
9.banting guys(ADC)
10.banting guys(ADC)
11.banting guys(ADC)

pls do note guys, there will b a convoi organised by nismoclub at the same date. so u guys need to pick to KESAS or to LUMUT.

waaaa......can't meet this TT..nead go back to home town at the same day, my friend wedding...sedih lo...:confused_smile:

Originally Posted by julie2121
ADC GATHERING
29th APRIL 2006
Awan Besar( KESAS )

1.julie2121(zth)
2.zam(zth)
3.JohnChin(zth)
4.Max75(zth)
5.ez2ayin(zth)
6.said(ADC)
7.ANDY_RESORT (zth)
8.ujang (ADC)
9.banting guys(ADC)
10.banting guys(ADC)
11.banting guys(ADC)
12.NISMOCLUB(still unconfirm how many gonna b)
13.Y10 OPTION WAGON (also not yet confirm how many ppl)

guys , guess wat ?? today i spoke with y10 option wagon club president n tell them is a special invitation for them. too bad , they also have a convoy to cherating on that same very day. but i already inform the president , that y10 option wagon club member is also invited , free to come ..........

all ppl is invited just to crowd the place.

ANDY_RESORT said:
Wah, Julie, not bad wor.. managed to call G of Y10 Option...

erhm.............. all i can say is forget the past like the nissan slogan
SHIFT THE FUTURE.......
:secret:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom