acktiviti post

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
I think we should have a permenent post on future or on going activities so that skyline members can meet up together .. a permenent post like spot the skyline.. eg.. Main title: tonight meet at SS14 for TT... or drive to goh tong ... so anyone who thinks they wanna join can just have a drink and meet up.. whatt do u guys think? moderator?

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hahahha..my bad.. type to fast.. haha.. Z can always join for drive.. vernshen even came with us to bentong on rainy day last night.. cars were sliding at turns like nobodies business.. but alotta fun..

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
hahahha..my bad.. type to fast.. haha.. Z can always join for drive.. vernshen even came with us to bentong on rainy day last night.. cars were sliding at turns like nobodies business.. but alotta fun..
Dr.D : But your style of driving seems like ur stuck on rails...smooth driving.

Russ: We all have mix ride...even a 4Jz Viper, Candy Red MRS, Subarus even a Z.....be happy if you can join us whenever ur back.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Thanks Jaff, cant wait to join u guys when I get back. I can imagine Dr.Drift sliding his baby around at the exit of every corner. Must be easy to do now that he's got Big BHP ;)
Not surprised also if you say he's got good grip. No every average Joe can tame crazy powered RWD machines like the Doctor can.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
u guys talk cock like im some politician la... my cars can take the corners cuz its under power.. stock eng where got power.. any ways , hope the moderators will consider the proposal..

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
cannot teach one, different car different style.. different reaction on weight transfer so different way to enter corner.. plus need to see surface adhesion some more..

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
The bugger is a good driver la, would like to see what he can do in a R35.. no jokes here ok?

Sam, why dont you go ahead and create the thread, and we'll ask the moderators to make it into a sticky. Im sure it will be approved.

Saw someone trying to sell their midnight purple R34 GTR on motortrader.com.my, allegedly 1000hp, for only RM12xk. Wonder if its our friend's GTR.. if yes, then should be a good buy.. *hint hint to you buddy*

http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/search/search.asp

Last edited:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
thanx for the compliments guys, anyways will start a sticky if the moderator will post it.. will in form if got any activities from the west side..

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
sounds good. need a big pit and parking then..better if can have the pit at the parking..hahaha.. im sure the NOS in some cars wont catch fire

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
I'm in for the BBQ....and also passenger in Dr.D's car....wanna feel the slides.. :burnout: