acd / acd pump failure...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
if wan to bleed out using MUTII........i guess most of the evos can queue up going back to eon lor....LOL......u can do it manually by your mechanic......however it depends on how DETAILED he does it.......to make sure the process is enough to filter off the air being trapped in the system.......going back to eon would be almost the same i guess except of coz with the almighty MUTII in hand ;)

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
MUTII is just a diagnostic tools (Mitsu Utility Tool) it has nothing to do with ur bleeding. The bleeding has it own machine and can be done manually with the correct way.

StrAlt

Known Member
Feb 6, 2006
for the oil level for the acd pump, after driving for a while, the oil level is not up to the sufficient level. when the car cool down for a while, 10 t0 15 mins, it rises back to the sufficient level. when the car is moving, there is sound coming out from the back, ,, is this one of the indication of the faulty acd pump???

StrAlt

Known Member
Feb 6, 2006
searching for acd pump and found.. anybody needs it as well??

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
StrAlt,
So u got the pump? i have the AYC rear diff, still searching for the pump in the garage.If you found then its ok.

For the rest theres a good news:nurse: Recently there was two cases which the AYC lit up without any noise from the rear or front diff. Problem was due to....
1) Low battery might still show you 12v, just get it change
2) Wiring which is tap from the 12v supply to your ACD/AYC - Defi,turbo timer etc..

GOOD LUCK

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
DD ...i've been through the situation before .. i was driving my car on the LPT heading to KL 7 months ago and it was rainy cat and dog. even though i was driving for 80kmj unfortunately my car suddenly skid with no reason ... so dangerous but luckily , manage to control it ...

found out it was a mis bleeding done by sunway popular workshop .. don't want to mention it lah .... then ask my kg mech to do it ... so far its ok

StrAlt

Known Member
Feb 6, 2006
U Mean Urs Also Got Sound And The Oil Level Experience Like Mine??

slj

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
kk
currently mine facing some irritating sound.....when drive bout 80-100 km/h ...got a sound...dotttttt dooottttttt dooootttttt.....and can heard some metal knocking derrrrderrrrrrr derrrrrrrrrrrr when press the pedal at certain level..bout 20 % or the pedal ..........

the dooottt dooootttt doooottttt sound terrible when launch the car ..eg.drag.....it sound simultaneously togther with the tires spin sound....but after lauch and go for top speed then no more sound....only happened loudly only when 1&2 gear at high rpm...5k onward.....

but then i don have any sound when cornering and also my 3 light din lit up.....

anyone facing such problem ???? pump failure ?? or acd gearing kaboom ??

slj

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
kk
h22,
i not too sure bout it...but i think is the ayc problem....coz before tat don have such sound...and after few night of high rev launching(upgraded) so bring for testing with 4 semi slick....after that .....then the sound getting louder and louder...and now...even when i launch..don even got the 4wd peak...and there the doot doot dsooootttt sound i meant......but once get to high speed then the sound softer and softer edy...

i can heard the sound from the rear....and under my leg....is some where middle....which around my gear console .....

so tomolo wil try checking again.... hai ...making me ++"

StrAlt

Known Member
Feb 6, 2006
so slj,,,
the noise meant the ayc or acd pump is faulty??

slj

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
kk
no idea bout the sound...but checked ..the pump is not working..... fix the pump first and see how's the result lo

coz we afraid is the acd not functioniing can causing the 4wheel also sot sot might locking some gear or whtevr shit ..so causing the sound ....

got any new info will let u know...

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
my one just happened, 3 light turn on, trying to do this as per your all advised;- 1- batterry ok, 2- change oil, 3- change ayc pump, 4- sold my car

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
no need change car, remove the ayc pump and install lsd.....lagi power!

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Kojai, betul kata EvoZ tu ... u want i have CUSCO 1.5/2 way LSD belakang. Masih baru lagi ... huhuhuhu .. murah aje ... hanya Rm2.5k

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
That's a great price for the CUSCO type MZ/RS rear LSD. Only CUSCO make it for the AYC rear diff ya. You wont find it anywhere else... but prepare for ...... krak krak krak krak .... when corner slow slow la ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sure you know a friend that admits openly that he is a very talented, amazing driver, the kind of guy that says "i can smoke you anytime using any car, brah", and you think to yourself well I drive kinda good too. What makes you think you're the better driver?

I know these thoughts and sayings are purely egoistical, but what do you think makes a good driver?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience