Accident, not settled

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
About 1 week ago, my parked car was hit by a drunk driver outside my gf house, until now he's not settled with me
I've lodged my police report on the same day. At first he agree to pay, then after i get my quotation, he say too expensive and send another person to deal with me. His mechanic is another bastard. so i'm not sending my car to his mechanic shop to fix. Next he send his niece, we discusss it properly and i had hopes of claiming my repair cost from him.
After confirming with Proton that my car cannot be sent anywhere else to repair cos its still under warranty (if send to other work shop my warranty gone), i called the niece and informed her that i must send it back to proton, that was last Thursday 27/4/2006. until now all my calls have been unanswered. i'm a bit at my wits end cos its the first time i face such a thing.
my mom looked at my police report and said its so messy, and not enough information. she wants me to go back to the police report and add more Facts in.
is this possible?
if that guy didn't lodge a police report how am i to claim third party from him? am i still able to claim from his insurance?
the guy who hit me:
Teh Choong Eng, 39, Jln Nyaman 4, old klang road.
Merc E280 WHC 2268

i would really appreciate any advice u guys can give, tmr i'm going to police station n see how and what can be done.

Last edited:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
doesnt matter ... when u made your police report .. the officer in charge will have to go check on him ... from my own experience of hit and run laa ... then the officer will decide what happens laa .. hehehehe
so if the officer decides against u then u are farked liauu laaaa ... so nowadays i make it a point to keep a printed form with details blanked and will ask the offending driver to sign if things like this happens laa ...
good luck !!!

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
if he doesnt lodge a report..then u cant claim insurans..
police will decide whos right and the other guy will hav to pay a 300 compaun..
ur car damages u hav 2 pay by urself..
i think so la..

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
kill him, his mechanic, and his niece. B4 that rape the niece first :angry_smile:

Since u know his house, go to his house and try to settle from there first. If still cannot then i dunno hehe

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ask Proton Claim Department do for you...they should know it...

juz use KFK claim system...its beter than 3rd partry claim (applicable for both cars under 1st party insurance)

DOnt claim OD....

both party should lodged police report and u gotta bring ur own police repot, the mercedes police report(if posible) and the 'Keputusan' from traffic department in order to claim

'Keputusan' is needed coz it is the result of the investigation and it shown who is right and who is fault in the accident.

Last edited:

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
XaMaX said:
the faggots plate no. also damn suey...2269
whoops, type the number plate wrong its 2268

huakenny: but if that guy didnt lodge police report how am i to claim? the thing is i dunwan to use my insurance, whats the point of paying for damages to my car that i didnt cause?

this thing really pissing me off, everytime try to study i start thinking how to kill his family and try to get away with it:baring_teeth:
his niece not worth fucking, just like the trash he is. contamination of society
mbe i'll be going to knock on his front gate and make a spectacle soon

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
EcstacyElmo said:
whoops, type the number plate wrong its 2268

huakenny: but if that guy didnt lodge police report how am i to claim? the thing is i dunwan to use my insurance, whats the point of paying for damages to my car that i didnt cause?
when u lodge police report..tel the police officer that the mercedes owner refuse to lodge report....gv the details to the police...they will sent letter n find him if not mistaken...

but of coz, if u know any workshop or callman.try to talk with them...they may hv some ideas for you.

As i know, u muz get 'Keputusan' from police if u wan claim the mercedez insurance. KFK claim will be better, fast n easy.

KFK= Knock for Knock

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
its easy man .. just go to your insurance company .. get the claim form .. hand over your police report .. & report that your claiming KFK .. actual term is OD-KFK..... then the yr insurance company will kautim the rest ... best of all .. leave it to proton .. they will settle everything

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
cgui said:
its easy man .. just go to your insurance company .. get the claim form .. hand over your police report .. & report that your claiming KFK .. actual term is OD-KFK..... then the yr insurance company will kautim the rest ... best of all .. leave it to proton .. they will settle everything
but gota wait to get the keputusan 1st...BTW, i guess proton claim dept wil expalin to him when he send d car to Proton...

good luck....:_:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i'll smash his windscreen
juz for my humour
then pancit all 4 of his tayar
oso for my humour
then harass his niece,oso for humour
then send lawyer letter,
for legal action
wahahhaha

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
of coz need report...but am sure police will scold u..ask why u make report so late...mengapa buat report lambat sangat?if can,u better go his(sucker)house bincang with him again..if really cant..give him warning...u will go to police station buat report!it happen on me also..hit by cibai driver..when driving so slow on bumper road..that time,he promise he will pay back to me after i repair...okie,so i send my car to my friend shop..cost of repair around rm800.so sucker driver buat lawak..komen so mahal....somemore dun wan pick up my call..lucky,i know his house...since he bang me..i ask his show me where his house coz i know he will hilang diri after give fake or real number..right?so,i better ask also his house!okie,bila mau ask for $$$,he tunjuk dirinya sebenarnya...dun wan pick up my call..nvm,so i go his house..ask $$$ form his parent..yes,my car(altis) bang by van.hope my experience can help u buddy..:_:

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
i dont understand what is KFK and how it works, it was mentioned to me before by that arsehole's mechanic. but i don't understand a thing cos he was rattling off in cantonese...n my cantonese not good

jimmyae101 : i made my police report within 24hrs, just need to go update/improve it.
well tat fucker's the owner of the house, i would like to go rattle his gate n cause a whole lotta noise too, but i'll try to do things more civilized and also at the cost of my hair n stress....

i ammended my police report already, but the seargent in charge not in, tmr i go see him again n talk to him. see how is it.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I've been in this situation before. I don't know the extent of your damage but usually I follow the dude to his mechanic to get a quotation. I then ask him for the cash on head on back to my own mechanic. I normally have to top up a little more for QC reasons. Sometimes, it's not worth the hassle. You'll hardly ever come out of these situations on the winning side.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
QiW said:
doesnt matter ... when u made your police report .. the officer in charge will have to go check on him ... from my own experience of hit and run laa ... then the officer will decide what happens laa .. hehehehe
so if the officer decides against u then u are farked liauu laaaa ... so nowadays i make it a point to keep a printed form with details blanked and will ask the offending driver to sign if things like this happens laa ...
good luck !!!
hahah really meh , i havent received any clalls / updates for my case already which is close to a year old already

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jimmyae101 said:
of coz need report...but am sure police will scold u..ask why u make report so late...mengapa buat report lambat sangat?.
answer the police....aiya...pasal itu owner cakap mau settle sendiri, tapi tunggu tunggu lepas itu dia cakap tak mau bayar. so i buat laporan claim itu orang punya insuran lo. cepat lagi o....:_:

jimmyae101 said:
if can,u better go his(sucker)house bincang with him again..if really cant..give him warning...u will go to police station buat report!it happen on me also...
go his house..he wil juz said 'ok ok.....gv me some time...i will pay u'

jimmyae101 said:
when driving so slow on bumper road..that time,he promise he will pay back to me after i repair...okie,so i send my car to my friend shop..cost of repair around rm800.so sucker driver buat lawak..komen so mahal....somemore dun wan pick up my call..lucky,i know his house...since he bang me..i ask his show me where his house coz i know he will hilang diri after give fake or real number..right?so,i better ask also his house!okie,bila mau ask for $$$,he tunjuk dirinya sebenarnya...dun wan pick up my call..nvm,so i go his house
many owners r like tat....wont pay for sure.

go to workshop is useless....las time my fren accident oso like tat....after quoted price the owner sure wil say this expensive n tat expensive and will tel u other workshop is cheaper.

my fren is smart, bring callman together.......if he refuse to pay, direct go to police station. if he agreed, pay on the spot. dun need wait the car 'siap'...pay before repair the car..

my 2 cents:_:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
Pay a spot?how about if sucker driver say now not have money..give him some day..same time he will give him number phone(dunno real or fake) to you.ask u give him a call when car siap...show him resit..then komen lot lot thing...bo lui or bla bla...follow him go his friend workshop?i think better wont go there...mereka pakat sama...senang buat on our car..bad service!cat tak sama warna..hahaha!!!anyway,it is depend to luck...if good luck,sure driver will pay full of ur claim...if not,cibai driver will missing himself..only got his fake number(nombor yang anda dail tidak ada dalam perkhidmatan lagi)hahaha!!!rite?so how?sendiri tanggung kerugian itu?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jimmyae101 said:
Pay a spot?how about if sucker driver say now not have money..give him some day..same time he will give him number phone(dunno real or fake) to you.ask u give him a call when car siap...show him resit..then komen lot lot thing...bo lui or bla bla...follow him go his friend workshop?i think better wont go there...mereka pakat sama...senang buat on our car..bad service!cat tak sama warna..hahaha!!!anyway,it is depend to luck...if good luck,sure driver will pay full of ur claim...if not,cibai driver will missing himself..only got his fake number(nombor yang anda dail tidak ada dalam perkhidmatan lagi)hahaha!!!rite?so how?sendiri tanggung kerugian itu?
as i said..either pay on the spot or report police only....u cannot let him go back, he will not pay u anymore....

if he said no money, ask him call his fren,gf,cousins......etc to deliver the money on the spot. ask ur callman or someone know car parts price to quote him the price on the spot

if he not agree wit all these things, lodge police report will be a better solution.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So i was talking to this friend of mine .. and he mentiond some things that got me wondering ..

a) Lowering the car means more downforce .. this means the car is being pressed harder on the road .. and will lead to more wear on the tyres ?

b) By lowering your car, the chasis is more prone to feeling the impat of every nook and cranny on the road .. reducing its stiffness ..

so .. since iam considering lowering ma ride .. Wira SE .. whoese suspension has to be said is one of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience