Accident in MRR2 Yesterday (20/7/2005)

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
anybody saw the accident involving a Wira and a Diplomat car (New Merc E-Class) about 10+PM?

i dont know how it happens but the wira was splitted into 2!! like those halfcut you guys bought at the halfcut shop. Body is on the left hand side of the walkway but the front head is on the other traffic flow. recaro seats are loosen from the wira, front wind screen gone. didnt see the bodies, but i hope there's no gals seating beside that bugger! case like this, i assume that driver is flung out.

Diplomat front is crashed (not so serious) but suspect front suspension is total out.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Another reason why you shouldn't buy a Wira? Maybe now we know why the Savvy is 3 times stronger than the Wira.

Smart ass remarks aside, let's hope the innocents are safe.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
The Savvy will probably keep its shape, but there will be a mass of meat, bones, brains and blood inside. Think shaken up egg and you'll get the idea.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
True. That's why you need airbags and crumple zones and so on to soften the impact and slow you down gently.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
yea... agree. "sawi" is killing its own product. specially wira.

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
no wonder when i passed by so damn jam la...luckily i stay at pandan perdana...phiew...

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
my brother drove past the accident site. that's exactly how he described the accident....

Wira splitted into 2, Merc E-Class's front totally gone. I believe either one of the cars must be gone to the opposite side of the road.

There has been many major accidents happened on this stretch of MRR2 (Flamingo >> Ulu Kelang)....and most of it had fatality as in most cases, cars that lost control will crash onto the opposite side of the road.

So when is the authority going to put a PROPER barrier ?? waiting for another major accident to happened?

also, road users using the MRR2 must be discipline enough to drive decently.....no tailgating, no speeding, no showing-off, etc. I use the MRR2 daily and i have see a lot of buggers who treat this stretch of road as a race track.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
haha...Barrier ar? the bumiputra contractor already eat...

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
route to wangsa maju from ampang, after the big big aquarium shop... and before the flight over bridge to ukays..

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
Yeah...i did accident at that stretch before on my way back from setapak.Darn lucky a lamp pose stop me and my car spin back to the correct lane.The lamp post fall everywhere though.It is really a dangerous road without the barrier...now still abit phobia that road.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any one done this b4 ? JL, any idea ??

like the SuperFuelMax

can we use the same concept as the oil filter magnet ?
only this time use 2 piece of magnet instead of one.

how ar ?

anyone??
:P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience