about go kart.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
boggysv said:
driver weight difference plays ALOT in karting.

one of my friend(big american, has alot of autoX experience, but weights about 250lbs)..was lapping the same pace as my 10yo brother who just started karting. A few laps later, my brother overtook him.
That why there's a weight limit in karts. Different classes different limits. Kart and driver combined.
100cc was 120kg ,Rotax Max is 140kg , or was it 160kg.
Damn long never hangout with karters forgot aredi.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
between go karting and drifitng, which has higher risk? which is easier on the pocket.

i am not that glamour type of person. orang kampung aje.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
faisal said:
That why there's a weight limit in karts. Different classes different limits. Kart and driver combined.
100cc was 120kg ,Rotax Max is 140kg , or was it 160kg.
Damn long never hangout with karters forgot aredi.
That I dunno wor..I only remember it was damm funny, coz he is taking the lines so smooth and my bro was alll over the track, and yet he paced slower

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
faisal said:
In Karting you don't get young college girls attending and wanting to sit next to you when you drive ( can't do it in a kart anyway, no passenger seat).
Not in my uni's kart challange:biggrin:
Girls show up more then dudes, dunno why

RS.Move

Known Member
Oct 25, 2005
real car drift haven really try it out yet le...

if go kart try b4... fulamak.... nearly kisss my younger bro kart, and the speed i tekan too fast, sampai running on 2 wheels, another two lift up redi.... but fun fun... hehe... play chase la.... not bad...

ikramfender

Dec 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
oh yeah, the real pro in ZTH on karting is BoatOwner, u should consult him if you want to venture into kart racing.......
And the king of MyKart racing is Kookaburra.
Keke...

Well they have answered most of your questions on how to try out fun karting.

And to clarify about the G force. A proper racing kart like the Formula A 100cc reed valve direct drive which i race, it consistently register on our datalogger as high as 2.9G round the bends. Little compared to F1 but i guess it's still halfway there.
But karting no kick lah, no chun chicks to support u, and no supporters and sponsoers lah... Drifting got so much to offer.
hello... just wanna ask, is there anybody want to sell kart chassis only, or something close to that, because interested in building kart, n how much is it for chassis?? i hope u can help me, im really into building my own kart, if got the chassis, maybe put some the gx160 honda engine to it...be glad if u could help, thank you :D

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hey sifus..wanna tumpang abit.,..when conering in a go kart, am i suppose to lift up on d accelerator b4 cornering n floor it when exiting or brake 1st den floor after exiting?

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
hey sifus..wanna tumpang abit.,..when conering in a go kart, am i suppose to lift up on d accelerator b4 cornering n floor it when exiting or brake 1st den floor after exiting?
go to www.my-kart.org many sifus n buayas to ask there..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I own an old Proton Iswara manual 1.5. At times, I have problem starting the engine. It gives a tick sound but it doesn't work. I need to turn the key a few times to get it running. My car has already installed with a starter relay long time ago. In fact, I have just replaced a new relay. But the problem still persists.

I read somewhere that by giving a knock on the starter could probably fix the problem; that if the starter has no problem. Could someone tell me where exactly where is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience