Abbitt Wilkerson’s tribute to Ebisu

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

If you’re a fan of drifting, then by hook or by crook and quite possibly not a fluke, you need to visit the Ebisu Circuit complex in Japan to pay some homage to the sport you worship. Now though, the holy land is more need of your effort and thoughts tan ever following the earthquake that damaged it pretty bad.

In lieu of that, film maker Abbitt Wilkerson shot a short video of the atmosphere at Ebisu and managed to capture the friendly atmosphere, laidback people and even a little culture of Japan itself.

Wilkerson’s also donating all profits from the video to the Japanese Red Cross to help out with the recovery and rebuilding of the affected regions. Now if you’ve always been meaning to help out with the earthquake recovery and didn’t want to just stop at dropping your spare change into the donation boxes, here’s the easiest way to do more, just hit play.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/21731733?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" frameborder="0" height="225"></iframe>AWFILMS | Japan 2010 | Ebisu + Other from Abbitt Wilkerson on Vimeo.

Source: 7Tune

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My baby got stolen this morning . Got up for work and found out that my car which park infront on my house is gone. I have posted up 1 year ago on this forum that someone try to pry on my car before and my safety door and bonnet steel plate manage to stop it. This time round i guess these assholes is prepared .

Calling all members to watch out a stock looking GTI with long scratch on the passenger side door.

Engine No: 4G93P-KU5897
Chassis No: PL1C99MNR3B063717

P/S: Spare Parts buyer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience