A ZTH Rave Parties for 2005 ending....

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Hey!~ An afternoon to all... :biggrin:

Lazy to find or locate such threads in maybe gathering forum this sort of thread did exist... but aiyer... if don't try who might know whether this exist or not ler..

Does ZTH organized something like a well, a nite.. on a parking lot.... with some wasted barrels on fires... and from far, there is high beams light and spot light comings from a part on a corner with 2-3 monkey dj shouting here and there... and from the place u are standing... u see lots of dudes... and lotsa babes... on another corner u see some fella started to make one unofficial drag race... while on another u see some fella leaning on his car butt while showing of his ultimate blink!blink! 15" sub woofer...

it sort of comes to my mind when :P i suddenly notice last year there was one final big event of drag show... but I am not onto those disco stuff like Rave parties...coz Rave is babe and dance but lack of something I call machines.... while drag shootout or drift shoot out... :D we see machines but mostly they just parked on a parking lot... probably sometimes if kenak bass hit they might sound off...

Point is, if we have the machines here... and even drift + drag event successfull... :D is there a possibilities we make one hell of parties on a huge parking lot... and hey! everyone inside there...u got wheels+balls... go and have fun... Rev ur monster... or BooOm ur Ice... even burns ur rubbers..... :D

and at the end.. :D we are one step closer to Japanese D1 events or even Western Coast's illegal car events.. ;)

Is there any thing like this?

It might be hard but i guess the overturn is huge too.. zth member know this parties and let say 50% goes.. but maybe outside car's geng on the streets know about this and they are interested in showing off their monster in among their geng... while some are interested in that's night babe walking around in nice hanging clothing... while some interested in watching machines with a flame following behind...

most importantly... ^_^ it gotta be at night.. we are workings... even sat and sun too we are working on morning to evening hours....

Just an idea.. :D think can get big time sponsorer too? hahaha!~~ A parties whereby all machines from all Species were grouped together...and different is that, you as your own car pilot, you don't need to step away from your car.. just hang and cheers up beside your car with your friends... ;)

^_^

Cheers~~

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
maybe u talk to the event organizers and hopefully organize 1 .. maybe the next sepang drag battle ?

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Haha.. I got this thinking too...but ^_^ better if they heard from here and then some sifu here forward to the event organizer... Right hor...Arif.. :P hahaha!~~ or Cheaka... this are the only 2 person I know who is organizing drift event.. :P but I think they already forgotten me lu... :P

Frankly, if you ask me a spot and date... I have no idea... but we are facing december soon...the ending month of 2005.. Plus, main thing which boils me up is haha! everytime when I enter sepang...surely pass that tunnel...then I will usually (either if I am driving or if my fren is driving)... I will turn to behind or roll down my window and started to be the kepala dude who starts to make noise there.. :p car in front and behind will get a sign from me and usually they understand and hahah!! the tunnels goes like a boom sub woofer box. ^_^ it was fun...

plus, entering parking time... we all can see lots of potential modded machines.... and when u walk towards the door entrance...u can spot them one by one... all like staring at u... plus u can even get this feeling when u are at the drift or drag events...

:)

plus. since everyone loves their own car and sometimes we hear here a chat about my Toyota vs a honda just now at federal highway...then got smoked by him...or haha! even the lastest news, one kancil vs porsche..and all this can end up kenak saman or hanged ur license.. and why not spend the saman fees on the event that night...

- Car issues magazine writer be interested for sure...
- Zth sticker and merchandiser will get hot cakes selling points too...
- Car sticker suppliers might involve too... when u car crawls in empty and comes out back with lots of firely fierce sticker... haha!~~
- random shop of tattoos... or even some work shop dragging their dyno machine over there to earn some bonus pickup money...

^_^

man!~~ I think this proposal goin to be very long...but very complicated too... so i leave this to haha!! big guys...with big responsibilities... I can't do it for sure... but I can comment ^-^

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
^_^ Gloss.. hahaha!~~

Well, been to drift even frew times... got see policeman r.. even behind following me is my fren..... car's sort of illegal det.. but they didn't kacau...

but went to A&W subang, hao lao... rev a bit only... u see some white waja started tailing u... dun wanna wait ler... siap fuel up max and turn right to highway jor... *cabut lari*...

guess.. :D a legal parties and an illegal parties... it makes a big different de la... no need to scared bout the police part... :) they know we got big event there.. and if they ask. haha! I guess.. "I am proud of be a malaysian"... :P Malaysia boleh..and now goin to Malaysia boleh event.. ^_^ jk jk~~~ but frankly... they dun kacau u ones...

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
its sounds cool...
all cars, the crowd, 1 place, a Cool party...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I thought they did that in Sepang before. A race event, and Jungle Jerry (the DJ who destroyed Flux@12SI) was the DJ for the night or something. I think DJ Desire was also there. Read it somewhere, some time ago.

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
this event happened but no drag race or drift....just different cars,frm different teams and clubs...got gathering and meet up section find this thread TT at starbucks genting 19november...it would b nice to organize another 1..cheers

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
So rave party are drunk and scantily clad girls dancing hysterically?

WHEN? WHERE?!?!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
rave party. nice one..

but sure will be lots of policia n free summons ticket giving out like hot cakess.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there these are my problem. anyone here have any idea what is wrong?

Last week i change to a new rim and tyre. The workshop did the alignment for me.
To me he did a good job can see the effort of tuning. i did this at toyo bandar baru permas jaya.

While driving home and driving fast about 120-130 my steering wheel vibrate abit and
the car is not straight. it keep on going to the right.

Ok so then i change to a set of coilover (i already plan to change it after changing my tyre)

Then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience