A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
RedBat, made in Japan. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bro, my Alphard recond from Japan. It's keyless entry and no cobra logo but correct me if I'm wrong again. I believe it's Toyota oem alarm.
My car don't have cobra logo as well but is known to be using cobra alarm as OEM. Not sure about recond alphard though.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
7:15AM police arrives, 11:15AM only take action.

4 hours they do what? those "higher level officers" doing what? tidor ar?

This shows the usefulness of our "higher level officers". If every case police handle also waste 4 hours to "wait for higher level officers".. die lah.. tiu.

Lucky got Katsana who appears to be more efficient than the police.

Tulah, Malaysia is fucked because of all these higher level people.
If there are no exigent circumstances (for example, lives in imminent danger, evidence being destroyed, suspects fleeing), standard op is not to immediately charge in 'hot', kicking down doors, guns drawn like Rambo. They will cordon off the area and put it under a secure perimeter lockdown. ....which is what they did here.

And because they have time, they will refer and update a higher chain of command and do everything necessary to stack the odds in their favor before entering premises which may include :-

getting more backup personnel on scene;
securing the neigbouring houses and evacuating occupants;
directing traffic in affected area;
getting further info on the target premises (who lives there ? any criminal records ? How many potential suspects or other civilians ? Layout of the premises)
perhaps also a warrant sanction by a judge especially when there is a lack of exigent circumstances so that a raid is less likely to be challenged legally

This will take time

There's a reason to take time to properly plan an armed entry if they can afford the time, and it is to minimize the potential of harm to officers, civilians and property and to ensure a successful and orderly operation. The ranking officer on scene is usually the OIC (officer in charge) and he updates the higher ups on the situation as it develops. If the situation becomes urgent (exigent circunmstances are present) the OIC will be make the call on-scene whether to make an armed dynamic entry but its always the ranking officer 'on scene' (not the higher ups elsewhere) who will make this decision because he is 'eyes-on' the situation as it develops.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car radio's turn off(press) and on(release) when brake

i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?

Will it helps if i install VS and Grounding cable? or something cut lose inside?i've never touch anything before. if my negative terminal of the battery...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience