A new Corolla with 2ZZGE & 6MT ??!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ToyoRism

Known Member
May 27, 2007
Is this the New Corolla only available in Japan or it is a Concept car ??
According to the news...it was powered by 2ZZGE & a 6MT tranny.

Any comments all sifuss ??!!

Click the below link for more toyota info:

FENSPORT - PERFORMANCE TOYOTA PARTS

Last edited:

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
caldina front end not like dat oso ke..?

ToyoRism

Known Member
May 27, 2007
This 1 looks different from caldina ler....seems very yao yeng ~

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
it's
not new, this car been around for few year already, seen on magazine back in 2001
it's the Toyota WILL VS

the auto gear lever...like fighter jet style

Last edited:

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
come to think of it....i've seen it once...
but couldn't recall where it was....
i also think it looks weird...

lexuskoh

500 RPM
Jun 2, 2007
i always saw it near my office....OUG
just look like future car....
but the power....i dunno..

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
yeah looks very weird. In my humble opinion.. i feel that majority of those new cars look very weird.. haha still like those old cars like 101 , 111 , Supra MR2..haha

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
like a luxury of proton savvy? cr*p

ColvAE101

Jul 11, 2007
saw here in Kota kinabalu too....3 of it ...white black and greenish color...the engine is 1zzFE.....but the 2ZZGE do have..

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
the gear selector tak cantik lah..look like proton nia ...
but shape really weird lah ...like a bird wit sharp head and sharp butt
haha

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
Bro ColvAE101 u in Kota kinabalu now? u are fr. there ar?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Haiyoooo... They already have a FR mid sized sedan for us in the form of Altezza. In fact i believe the altezza was a car that is supposed to replace the AE86. Then again when we had is first here, it was around rm200k.

Nowdays if you thing they wanna built a FR 1.6? No way!!! Look at all the manufacturers nowdays are running at least 1.8cc in their corolla range cars. And there are those budget 1.5cc sedans. C'mon guys, don't dream of the reissued AE86. I would never happen. It would not be cheap to have such a car nowdays.

And there isn't any FR parts bin from their LEXUS range to be fitted in a small car. Go figure.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Haiyoooo... They already have a FR mid sized sedan for us in the form of Altezza. In fact i believe the altezza was a car that is supposed to replace the AE86. Then again when we had is first here, it was around rm200k.

Nowdays if you thing they wanna built a FR 1.6? No way!!! Look at all the manufacturers nowdays are running at least 1.8cc in their corolla range cars. And there are those budget 1.5cc sedans. C'mon guys, don't dream of the reissued AE86. I would never happen. It would not be cheap to have such a car nowdays.

And there isn't any FR parts bin from their LEXUS range to be fitted in a small car. Go figure.
waaa...you always take things seriously aaa ? :banghead:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
waaa...you always take things seriously aaa ? :banghead:
Hahaha. Depends la if you think i'm serious or not? In the web post like this, its everyone's way of decipering the tone of a message. But no point getting in an argument about it. Last time, when trd16v played out Limandy by offering 10K for his SEG, i played along. Then probably i mis-intepreted Limandy's reply and then "Sut" him kaw kaw. hahaha. Next you can see many of those who regularly post here, kept mum. Then last TTT i went, (maybe its me la) i get strange looks.

Reality, i have seen how some internet fued, came out to the real world. Kind of sad its all mostly about anger rather than love.

When i talked about boobs, i kena from Acoustic! When i talked about my TE, i kena from Yolk. When i talked about how interested i am at SSO, i kena from Qiw. Now i talk about some real world issues, i kena from Chinozie. But then those are laced with jokes la. hehehe.

But what to do? In internet, the fights... the love all should remain here. Come real life everyone just sips teh tarik and let the jokers do the talking. hahaha.

Ok.... waaayyy off topic liao.

ToyoRism

Known Member
May 27, 2007
aiyak me too outdate liao...This car really got 2ZZGE inside ??Never heard b4...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone knows where to modify railing? And whats the usual price to mod a railing? I got a recaro from a satria, i need to mod it to fit into my iswara, since the railing issnt same, and i cant find railings for the iswara. My area at KL and Pj.

I went to sscus, their pricing to mod, is about rm150-250. depends if i want a new railing, or modify from my existing 1. Im nt sure if its a reasonable price or not.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience