ICE -In Car Entertainment

7.2" TFT Sun Visor Monitor - Universal

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
like dat ah? the color is standard la bro.. maybe u can rewrap it with leather :D :D so can matching with ur interior. hehehe.. thickness ah? a bit thicker den wira ori sunvisor.. and color i oso dunno.. all i know is pic quality not bad at all... can see side way oso.. coz TFT mah... but wanna compare with Pioneer which cost 3X... dun compare lo... for me.. i think can la for it's price vs quality of the screen/output. It worth it in my opinion if u are not a "branded" freak. :D

acbc

KD
Hhmm... I'll need to ask my leather sifu if he can wrap it. Got a bigger pix? Send it to my e-mail, [email protected]

Branded LCD? Nah... not very particular. I plan to use the screen for my night vision cam mounted behind the front grille.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
bro, kindly refer to first page for the pic. I've uploaded another pic of it. :D

wow cam in the front grille? wanna do DIY Race Movie? :P

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
-bump-

price reduced to RM450 (last unit)

guymafia

Dec 14, 2004
ur visor still available? wat is yur best price? can PM me..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
alamak, didn't notice got people asking me question.. hehe..
btw.. this item sold out long time ago already... now brothers selling macam macam monitor.. i let them sell la.. hehe.. cheers.. Happy Chinese New Year... don't forget to check out my other items. :) just click my banner below...

tikus

May 1, 2005
pj
hey got driver side 1 ah? all i see only passenger side

I bought a crime fighter alarm about a month ago. The alarm was what i consider as SHIT alarm as the problems occured one by one. First the proximity unlock is TIPU one. Then the spare remote control was unuseable. I called the seller, Auto Option. But the seller said nothing la. Then i email Megatronic Malaysia but the company never respond. After that the Big problem occured. The alarm module got problem. I called the seller again but she bla..bla..bla.. So now i cannot claim for the...