6a12tt vacuum hose connection diagram

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
Sifu out there anyone got vocuum diagram for 6a12tt, eg fuel regulator getting vacuum from where, stock actuator vacuum, bov vacuum also few sensor or solenoid mounted on firewall vacuum connection, help would be greatly appreciate, tq

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Get closest to where it has vacuum hose, just T joint out from there, but where is your original Fuel regulator vacuum hose?

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
What i mean is i would like to double check does all the vacuum hose connected correctly as recently after hard rev engine stall and dies, jz wanted to double confirm all hose connected r rite

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What i mean is i would like to double check does all the vacuum hose connected correctly as recently after hard rev engine stall and dies, jz wanted to double confirm all hose connected r rite
Oh! then just check whether all are connected and also the hoses got any crack that can leak.

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
But mine is stock fpr, anyone kind enuf can take a picture show clear how those vacuum line runs around trottle body there?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But mine is stock fpr, anyone kind enuf can take a picture show clear how those vacuum line runs around trottle body there?
As far as I know, for vacuum hoses, as long as there is no leak and all are connected will work. There is no right or wrong way to connect them. When I fitted something that needed the vacuum hose to connect to it, they usually tap the nearest one so that connection is neat.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

vr2, not sure bout that as I never used FPR before but heard quite sensitive for v6tt, need the right setting.
Haha, then no point in fitting FPR for the V6TT as we are suppose to alter the fuel feed pressure, might as well use original.....:driver:

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
But there r 2 solenoid with in and out coming vacuum pipe i need to make sure from where n to where, maybe my question were misslead b4this

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
This part

Attachments

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Side Signal Lamp

How to make it always on when the lights is turn on (GEN 2)?
Is the modifying need to take out the entire side cover of the car?

Third Brake Light Strobe

How to make a light flashing when we brake ?
How to install it ?

Wiper Wasehr Lamp

How to take out the old one ?
How to install it ?

Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience