Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

600bhp evo.6.5 for sale

fools

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
saw your thread on the other website.
just curious, how much u selling it for?
;):smokin:

Free Bump for a nice ride a.k.a Monster

DK_son

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
bro faz,ppl keep asking for the price..why don't u just state the price:hmmmm:

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
bro i suggest you better put the price on la if not nobody will call you de.nowadays ppls see the price also call no price no call.

KryPToN

500 RPM
Jun 22, 2005
Selangor
i think he dosent want to state the price because than u know la people will say expensive this n that
yea.. i think you're right there. ppl will start comparing against newer evos and etc.

to counter this i think maybe can state all the mods with actual pricing of the mods beside it to justify the asking price? just a suggestion....

and DAMNNN.... 1.5bar boost already 400++ whp!! imagine 2.5 bar!!

Bumps for a MONSTER!!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thread starter pls put ur price tag here,at least a starting price or ur this thread is taking risk on any deletion.

as for any disturbance reply,u guys may report it by click the "report post" icon & moderator will come & settle it.

thanks

fazmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 13, 2006
Ok bro..
i spend rm100k for the modification. U guys can double check with mr.kee links racing.
reason i'm selling, because i just get married & my wife "bising" to me for keeping the car just parked at home.its very noisy & disturbed the neighbors when i start the car.(its 4" exhaust piping)

frankly, i love the car so much.. But what to do.. I love my wife more.. Hahaha...

im selling for rm150k & loan will be arrange for you around rm90k.
Hope the serious buyer will understand the price, its becoz the modification cost is
already rm100k. Just for the engine bro..

Thanks bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone, I own a L200S 1990 with the later EF-RL engine fitted. Its currently standard apart from a dual stage boost controller. I'm running 14psi but the little RHB31 turbo isnt liking it. I'm a member of http://keikarsinthepark.co.uk/index.php?action=forum

I' after some useful contacts and i really need a new turbo or hybrid turbo ASAP. There are NO tuners or tuning parts in the uk, so i hope some of you guys can help me out?

My username on the above link is GRUSS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience