510 parts

toolman

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
hello people,

i want to sell a 1971 510 rolling shell, with complete geran etc, it is original sss 1.6 engine with the round instrument cluster. body is striped and most rust have been removed and applied antirust. all the accesories/panels are there...complete. will come with loads of spares as well:

extra complete 4 doors
r180 lsd axle, 2 x normal r180 axle
2 x long nose L-series gearboxes
2 sets of original twin carburators
rebuilt rear crossmember
whole bunch of steering components
extra front and rear windscreen
rear lights
rear bonnet
extra grilles, trims etc

the whole lot for only RM3.5k!! will not seperate parts... if seperate, individual parts i will sell very expensive

14in rwd offset dished 3 piece rims with tyres extra RM800.00
honda prelude 2.0 twin carburators extra rm300.00

012-2962707

dreamers_vault

Known Member
May 15, 2006
r those parts still available bro?

toolman

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
didnt check long time

sorry, didnt check posts for a long time. anyways nearly all parts are still available. price is very, very negotiable for the whole lot...need to remove the car by next week...otherwise it goes for scrap... :0

offer me a decent price people...

toolman

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
parts

which parts in particular are you looking for? i am in PJ damansara area, give me a call at 012-2962707

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI), the maker of Subaru automobiles, has announced the introduction of its all-new Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Japan. The new WRX STI went on sale nationwide through Subaru dealerships today.

Advancing FHI's theme of producing the complete driver's car and embodying the essence of total driving control, the third-generation Impreza WRX STI has debuted with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience