4G93T or 4G63T ????? for Wira n Putra

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
better put EVO la bro...the diff from the halfcut price can pay runner to endorsed to 2.0 edi...

diff for roadtax price only RMxx.xx only...
now, no more endorsed to 2.0 but u have to find 4g67 1.8 block to endorsed..
either put 4g63 internal into 4g67 or register 4g67 and then changed back to 4g63 :smokin:

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
opsss sorry bro....its putra 1.8....yesterday feel sleepy n silap press loooo.....hehehehe.

yah bro i tink 4G63T is the best choice for their car coz when i drive their car, i feel why their car more rigid n solid ( feel cemburu wit their cars loo ).if put GSR, later have to mod alot to catch up with other turbo cars in road. How bout the handling after convert EVO engine bro? got any disadvantage? how many of u riding evo engine in their wira or any other proton car. pls do comment the disadvantage n advantage coz my frend is just 19 years old n still lack in knowledge.

Ok. bro's wan to ask for my car, i wan to put sunroof for my wira. how much does it cost usually? is that got any disadvantage?
im running 4G63T...satria GTI chassis...the handling is good for me...as long ur fren absorber is good and LSD gearbox...

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
Yah. 4G63T is the best.... how bout using adjustable suspension ( GAB SS SERIES ) !!! my frend decide to swap evo3 spring rate into thier adjustable...is that still ok...now i tink their car no more comfort alredy, damn hard.

Ok for my car Proton Wira . wat else should be consider in terms of chassis or handling. I have put complete ultra racing bars, going to do autofoam....wat else got? i tink maybe i wan to swap 4G63T engine. TodAy I got see in Plus Highway, 1 Subaru chasing a Wira in highway. The Wira is yellow color, they pass me "piiiiungggggg" when my car doing 190km/h. i sudah MaLU redy lah......haishhhhh

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
during finding the half cut better consider which come with adjusterble,
or at least lsd g.box..yes u had to add up some $$ but sourching after
install u halfcut will involve $$ again and time consuming..btr do it rite
in the first place.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
agree wif trinityblood...
normally half cut dat comes wif lsd n adjustables will hav some other goodies as well....
if budget allows...get everythin 1 shot.....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
its not easy to find...
even if can find...the price tag will b quite crazy depends on the amount of goodies....

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
Normally wat gearbox suited for GSR n evo's. i heard eclipse gearbox can cope with GSR.

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
jUst cross into my mind. wat u all tink of sharing cars photo here. so we can look others ride. How????

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
was told got a 2wd gb dat can fit n handle evo power.....
cant tahan 4wd gb lock to 2wd....
din really get to try top speed after conversion...
today tried till around 150-160kmh...
the gb does sound damn rough.....
when ask my mech...he say dat's the down side of using 4wd gb lock to 2wd.....
any bros having such headaches???
i'm using evo2 gb wif stock lsd....

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
Y bro...after 160km/h cant go or wat???? why until 160km/h only bro? if can try find eclipse gearbox....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
can go....
but the gb sound very disturbing la...
n i not a high speed cruising type of driver....
just test test a while then back to 110-120kmh cruising speed....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If we took every single rumour on a Mazda RX-7 replacement with a pinch of salt, suffice to say we wouldn’t suffer from cramps ever. But frown as we might everytime there’s a new source on a new take of that roaring-rotary wonder, you can’t deny that secretly you wished it was true.

So the latest ones to hit the interwebs is that the RX-7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience