4g93 sparkplug cables connection sequence?

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Does anyone knows the connection sequence of the spark plug cables for a 4G93 engine? From the distributor (vertical row of 4) to which cyclinder?

Distributor
A
B
C
D

Cyclinder
1 2 3 4

anyone can help (A connect to??, B Connect to ?? etc)? THanks... :)

delphinium

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
Visit site
In my case, there is a label at the distributor which shows 4,1,2,3 from top to down. According to my mechanic, that should correspond to each cylinder where the one nearest to the timing belt is cylinder #1.

so i guess in your case the combination would be:
A-1
B-4
C-3
D-2

Correct me if that is wrong.

trex92 said:
Does anyone knows the connection sequence of the spark plug cables for a 4G93 engine? From the distributor (vertical row of 4) to which cyclinder?

Distributor
A
B
C
D

Cyclinder
1 2 3 4

anyone can help (A connect to??, B Connect to ?? etc)? THanks... :)

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
delphinium said:
In my case, there is a label at the distributor which shows 4,1,2,3 from top to down. According to my mechanic, that should correspond to each cylinder where the one nearest to the timing belt is cylinder #1.

so i guess in your case the combination would be:
A-1
B-4
C-3
D-2

Correct me if that is wrong.
wow.. thanks man... urs got a label...? Located where? Mine's a Putra and I could not find a label... I took our my spark plug cables once then forgot which sequence. So just want to double check whether i plugged it properly or not.. many thanks :)

delphinium

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
Visit site
I dont know about putra but mine is 4G93 oso. there's a sequence label at the distributor where u plug the other end of your plug cables. You might want to to wipe the shining metal part a bit (nearest to the intake manifold) and try to see if it's there.

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
shining part? Hmmm, but the distributor part in my car is all black in colour wan, but anyway, i would try to look and see whether any labels around that area.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone can suggest me the brand of imported or high quality 2" mid box and bullet available in malaysia? i saw brand "sebring" 2 inch mid box and looks like good quality. i wonder if there are other brands also? are there HKS or Apexi 2" bullet or midbox on the market other than the mufflers?

sorry for being ignorance:D.im trying to mod my kelisa exhaust with high quality products
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience