4G93 Modifications

NoobCity

Jul 18, 2012
Petaling Jaya
hey thor, i'm currently running with standard cam.
i had improvements on the low-end rpm. haven't really felt any power loss yet.

going for dyno this weekend tho.
:) will find out soon...

syimirmazlan

Apr 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i need some ideas for some mods for my lancer with a 4g93 non turbo im not lookin to turbo it yet so any mods other than that will be really ...

high duration cam, fast spec 272, or 288, a pair of adj cam pulley, high comp piston (mivec is sufficient), skunk2 intake (modified the flange) or gsr intake with larger throttle body (60mm), engine management system, powerzone/rpw/hotbits extractor...and aftermarket drop in air filter ( dont need for open pod)..with these i think u will have a very powerful 4g93, or if u can source a complete mivec head, it will be better...the power is a lil bit less than stock 4g93 turbo if tuned well...

MivecN/a

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
Hi guys,

I wanna let go my mivec head soonest possible! Do let me know if you have a friend who wanted the head. Do PM me. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A great video of the 24hour of Nurburgring created by Tim and Nick Hahne of a German production house called stereoscreen.de. It shows life at the 'Ring during the 24 hour race, one of the most grueling but loved endurance race. Its a video worth watching in HD and worth every second of the 13 minutes it runs for.

<embed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience