Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

4g93/1.8 twincam

syedxxx

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
check pm

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Bumpsssssss

---------- Post added 12-15-2009 at 03:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 12-14-2009 at 10:42 PM ----------

Zzzzzzzz .....

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Morning update

peggyhui

Known Member
Sep 23, 2007
becareful of this seller...
the head is 4G91....not putra head...
coz the cam coding different....
coz my friend go to look for the head...

syedxxx

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
u dont know anything u simply say..tell ur fren the head is putra head and the cam code is "b" for both cams..putra that uses 2468 ecu code ,the cam is both code b .. only putra head with 5537 ecu code uses d code.. its the same only..coding only diff.. PEGGY HUI IF U DONT KNOW ANYTHING DONT SIMPLY SAY .. AND TELL UR FREN IF WANT TO BUY SOMETHING RESEARCH FIRST. WANT THIS CODE THAT CODE FOR WHAT.. SAME THING ALSO.

peggyhui

Known Member
Sep 23, 2007
yayaya...I don't know anything
good luck to your sales

Last edited:

jaz_eq

Dec 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dont buy thing from this person!!
SCAMMMM!!!!!
my forum friend bought an item from his, he says he is from perlis and only at selangor for a drag event, my friend agreed to buy the things and send it through pos..
but after bank in the money, this person just keep quiet and did not say anything about pos confirmation and after call, he says his phone barred and cannot call out!!
then ask for pos confirmation, he say he is outside and didnt bring along those slip.

after that, try to call few days later, didnot answer the phone at all
the phone no was 0102317040 - syed, his maybank account is under the name muhd naim b muhd fauzi. my friend has just lodged a polis report about this.
im helping my fren to tell u guys about this.

dont be conned by this person!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Friends,

my friends satria SE (limited edition) was stolen nearby ROTHMANS Roundabout PJ yesterday at abt 2pm. Nothing unique abt this car, its just a standard satria SE black colour. I know its late now, but just trying our luck by posting it here. PLEASE assist.

012 369 1964
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience