4G91 Gang..

Arimizan

Aug 16, 2006
my tb standard one lar wirafly taikor...no money to heavy mod like you la ....plan to mod but slowly lar ..see my wallet first la...hehhe

Arimizan

Aug 16, 2006
dragqlr said:
aku nyer enjin standart lagi camne nak modified kasi power klau leh kasi tupow 1.8 ....blehn ka..
bro kalau nak modified kaw2 duitnya pon mesti kaw2 la

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
Arimizan said:
my tb standard one lar wirafly taikor...no money to heavy mod like you la ....plan to mod but slowly lar ..see my wallet first la...hehhe
:retarded: , mana ada heavy mod, car paint drop also never paint back...:confused_smile:

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
Herbie said:
can why not .. but with standart abs cant laa bro .. feel free to drop in our rally enthusiast tread.. there got alot syle for putting a big tyre .. incrase high .. give u the shortcut..because feel very lazy alot people pm and ask how to do that ..u can read it yaself laa .. :p ... -----> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=106684
wah....rally spec ah? no money la

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
MiTec-i said:
wirafly taiko
u went thailand r?hahaha....do wat there r?hahahaha...jk jk....
wat is tat thing on the car?

GPS?
eh, that one not my car la, is a proton gen2 sold in taiwan.. :_:

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
hi guys....good to know that the 4G91 family is still expending with new members... :)
do update me if there is any upcoming TT session as i hardly get to surf the net these days...looking forward to meet u guys....its been a while since our last TT... cheers guys

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
skyline_maniac said:
hi guys....good to know that the 4G91 family is still expending with new members... :)
do update me if there is any upcoming TT session as i hardly get to surf the net these days...looking forward to meet u guys....its been a while since our last TT... cheers guys
skyline taikor back already, dunno how our partyjoe taikor, paging for partyjoe, paging...hehe

wirabeatwira

Sep 22, 2006
wirafly said:
skyline taikor back already, dunno how our partyjoe taikor, paging for partyjoe, paging...hehe
Notice that whenever you post here the rest of the forumer do not want to post anymore, so please DO NOT POST ANYMORE, you do not sense people here do not like your posting? those old member like partjoe, taljuson and newbie all right after your posting will hide behind the forum. :angry_smile:

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
aiyoo long time not enter this forum...how r u my old friends there...a bit bz with my bsns nowadays...trying to catch some time to join yr TT..just let me know when..myb can folow...cheers evrybody...

Herbie

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
ijoe said:
aiyoo long time not enter this forum...how r u my old friends there...a bit bz with my bsns nowadays...trying to catch some time to join yr TT..just let me know when..myb can folow...cheers evrybody...
welcome back ijoe taiko ... huuhhu .. i also waiting for partyJOE to set up .. but still he didnt say anything bout tt .. but alot person ask for it now .. :P .. maybe he very busy

wirabeatwira

Sep 22, 2006
just notice previous posting partyjoe, herbie and MTEC-i all very sohai stick so many sticker on car, hahaha

Cesc R

Known Member
Oct 13, 2006
wut happen here aa in this forum...really dont understand few recent post..hmm...

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
wirabeatwira

Hmm, i dont know what is your problem but calling somebody sohai for no reason is like trying to provoke mass flaming.. what is wrong with u man.. Santa didnt give u what u want last year ah?? picking a fight and showing off in forums is what i call a true sohai.. can u smell what i'm cookin now??

To the others,

Gud to know that u guys still willing to log in and keep this thread moving even though at slower pace than it used to previously.. Welcome back to all oltimers.. long time didnt go for TT with u guys oledi.. tell u what, i'll be cumin back end of this week.. why not we arrange a TT, its been ages since we had one anyway.. and as usual there are alot of new faces that is eager to go for TT.. well, hopefully this time more can show up ler.. suggest a date in here or maybe just ask our event coordinator to pick a date loh.. as long not during raya time ok lah.. hahaha

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
tajulsans said:
wirabeatwira

Hmm, i dont know what is your problem but calling somebody sohai for no reason is like trying to provoke mass flaming.. what is wrong with u man.. Santa didnt give u what u want last year ah?? picking a fight and showing off in forums is what i call a true sohai.. can u smell what i'm cookin now??

To the others,

Gud to know that u guys still willing to log in and keep this thread moving even though at slower pace than it used to previously.. Welcome back to all oltimers.. long time didnt go for TT with u guys oledi.. tell u what, i'll be cumin back end of this week.. why not we arrange a TT, its been ages since we had one anyway.. and as usual there are alot of new faces that is eager to go for TT.. well, hopefully this time more can show up ler.. suggest a date in here or maybe just ask our event coordinator to pick a date loh.. as long not during raya time ok lah.. hahaha
Woooow.......our 4G91 CEO is back, when gonna have TT? Maybe need our PR Manager Mr Partyjoe organise it.....partyjoe where are you, hehe

Suddenly kena people xyz in forum, not dare to post liaw...hahaha :confused_smile:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
hmmm, still havent heard anything from our event coordinator eh.. well, he could be busy with his job.. or maybe busy looking around for cristmas tree qua.. ahahah.. i'll try to contact him la, c what idea he has..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renowned stunt driver Terry Grant set a new Guinness World Record for the tightest “J-Turn” at the Live Action Arena of the UK Autosport International Show. A J-turn is defined by Guinness as turning a car through 180 degrees from reversing in a straight line to driving forwards in a straight line. Grant managed to reverse the 100 HP Renault Twingo GT and spin it through barriers that were just 378 cm (149-inches) apart – only 18...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience