4G91 Gang..

milo

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
kl
theorekz said:
o... thank u very much milo taikor...

then regarding the distributor stuff i asked, ok to use 4g13p's distributor?
i am not taiko la... there are many taiko here but definitely not me... hehehe:_: i am a small potato here....

about the distributor thingie... i saw cars with 1.6 sohc changed to 4g93 with the old distributor... but i am not so sure about the 1.3 version... i will ask my mach. and let u know... any other sifu here have the exact answer?

this morning one myxi really pissed me off... i was leaving my house like 6 sth... yeah freaking early and no cars.... then this lovely myxi just appraoched from behind and flashed his nice looking and bright headlight... ok fine, i gave way... then he overtook, and cut into my lane just like that.... i almost hit his big fat ass although i was driving like 20 something right after a hump... then there he went, pushed the car like there is no tomorrow... i got damn pissed off that i nailed the fella all the way for like 5 minutes no matter how he tried to escape... don get me wrong. i am not a road racer or anything like that, and i do not support dangerous driving either. and not that i have anything not right with myxi... (my gf drives myxi too). but this fella is simply rude and need to be educated... even people with EVOs and IMPs are polite on the road, why is he doing that... so people, please don do rude driving like that... :angry_smile:

Oct 18, 2006
Hai eberyone... i'm kuite new here. i'm looking 4 4g91 halfcut. could anyone advise me wat can i expect the price 4 this halfcut n how much is the installation. anyone can recommend me any workshop? i'm driving satria 1.3.

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
AzharAhmad said:
Hai eberyone... i'm kuite new here. i'm looking 4 4g91 halfcut. could anyone advise me wat can i expect the price 4 this halfcut n how much is the installation. anyone can recommend me any workshop? i'm driving satria 1.3.
bro try calling the shops from the list i attached...
see who gives the best price n go chk out their stuff...

Oct 18, 2006
time kasih bro... smalam try cari kat klang.. range harga dalam 2800 to 3800 for manual tranmision. pening gak my head cari this cop shop.go na make the transplant around december anyone can help me?

Oct 18, 2006
jlln klang lama. ayo... itu macm ka. so, cmana nak tau conditon taht engine ok ke tak.. need to bring mech also when buying this halfcut. gua memang giler new dalam car mod nie. baru nak berjinak orang kater. tapi dah lama baca this 4g91 forum. 2 yg nak mod to 4g91. heheh

theorekz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
Visit site
o... thanks for the info partyjoe.. but unfortunately, it is kinda difficult to source a 4G91 here in malacca... i might get it all the way from KL... so gotta learn some technic to see the condition.. hehe

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Hi everyone.. my first time posting here after raya.. so for the hindus Happy dewali and for malays Selamat Hari Raya..

Well, not a very pleasant raya this year.. the worst thing happen to me on the 3rd raya.. was on my way back to hometown when my timing belt snapped.. dang.. it was onli doing 30k.. still long way to go b4 the supposed interval, never expected it.. sigh.. lost 1k++ to get it healed.. i change the head altogether rather than doing top overhaul.. looking at the brighter side, now i have an extra head to play with.. but need to replace all the cams first.. 10 of it sure bengkok (from my visual observation).

Whatever it is, next time will be more carefull with the belt.. i'm not sure how to differentiate the ayam and ori one (even this time change also not sure).. but i felt the one i'm changing this time is softer than the snapped belt, its probably due to aging anyway.. U guys just be extra careful with ur belt.. once putus then sleepless night for sure.. hmm..

milo

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
kl
so sorry to hear that...my belt is doing aroun 30k now.... hopefully it is still ok... even think about that make me feel fedup... heheh... .imagine everything in the cylinder head just get gone like that... ouch....

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
What to do, i'm just unlucky wit timing belt.. hahahah.. next up.. port & polish project.. but i forgot lah, should ask the mech to plunk in Mivec head oledi.. heheh.. Just got my first claim from new company n everything i dump to the mech..

freuende

Known Member
Aug 5, 2006
tajulsans said:
What to do, i'm just unlucky wit timing belt.. hahahah.. next up.. port & polish project.. but i forgot lah, should ask the mech to plunk in Mivec head oledi.. heheh.. Just got my first claim from new company n everything i dump to the mech..
mivec head arr?? Any ideas for the performance?? mind blur within 1.8 head or mivec head.. How about your thingking??

mutanX

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Sunway
erm...mind oso that when in traffic jams...our car stops..but engine still running...so..we thought that oni 30k..but maybe due to jams..go to 35k maybe...
so..it's better that we keep in mind that maybe we need to sapre 10k...
if the mech said this timing belt can go up to 70k..better be prepared...better 65k...or 60k..change..maybe lost rm200-300..but safe 1k if timing belt putus..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
MiTec-i said:
hmmmm.....the best pay more and get those 100k kms wan la...then can last longer and save on labour charges.....
well, was using the 100k ones ler.. onli thing i can think of is myself being cheated for an ayam ones.. previously change every 80k interval.. now maybe have to do phisical check better..

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Me MIA for damn long sialz !! ahaha...

Happy belated deepavali and happy belated Raya to all members here! =)

Tajul,
OUCH WEI! Yea, its normally cheaper to plonk in a new head. =Þ Sakit sialz. High speed putus belt is damn siong sialz... =Þ I also not sure how to check if ori timing belt or not... I guess u'll just have to trust your mech. =Þ Last time I change my 4G91 belt, I changed in USPD, so not so scared they cheat. Dunno 4G91 can get performance belts or not leh? I'm pretty sure 4G93 and 4G92 MIVEC can lar... 4G91 also probably can le kua?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i kinda (accidentally) put in too much motor oil into the engine today <_< would that be a bad thing? it's about 1cm past the upper level mark on the dipstick...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience