4G91 Gang..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
owhhh...a different engine already.. how much did u sell ur car?? hrmmm...tempted to change to a turbo charge also..will see in the future...
4-1 or 4-2-1??? but again,how fast can a 91 go??? hrmmmm...
What car are u getting this time bro alvin??? :)

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

owhhh...a different engine already.. how much did u sell ur car?? hrmmm...tempted to change to a turbo charge also..will see in the future...
4-1 or 4-2-1??? but again,how fast can a 91 go??? hrmmmm...
What car are u getting this time bro alvin??? :)

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Calvin,
Wah... pass u my goodies huh? Sell u can la... hahaha... but yea lar, 8 years driving my satria, time to let go lar. =p

ACQ,
I sold dirt cheap la... 15k liddat oni coz' got a lotta things needed to do up... i no time to do, so sell cheaper lor, let new owner do it himself =p

4G91 can be fast... but of course there's no replacement for displacement, so no matter whut u do someone with a bigger cc will be faster... and not to mention the limitation on parts for a 4G9x compared to an evo. hehehe... so that's why I moved on to transplant evo lor... to play my satria further =) But I had a blast on my 4G91 la... not many ppl can say they owned a 1.5 with over 170hp on wheels mar =)

What I'm getting ar? LoLz... come out yumcha one day then u'll see lor. hehehe

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
bro...since u r "givin" to a person dat dunno how to appreciate...
might as well benefit me right??? i can help to replace all stock parts....lolz....
just kidding la...my car is daily driven....dun wanna do too much on her....

btw...15k is really a steal from the stuff u got.....

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
hahaha... tell that to the person who buy my car lor =p kekeke

Too bad my myvi can't really use any of the parts from the satria =p

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
15k with n evo engine inside?? if i only knew earlier... might hav consider abt buying it ..oh well...... pity to see a person that duno how 2 appreciate our baby....

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
My ad was on ZTH for 2 months weih... =p

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
yeahh??? did not know which one it was i guess..arrrggghhhh...

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
LoLz... oh well, too late ler... LoLz... my car got a lotta things gotta fix up that's why i sold cheap anyway =p

Can still come out and meet up yumcha if u don't mind a myvi joining u ler... hehehehe

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
owhh,..a catch there..major repairs?? but price of an Evo or a GSR now really shot up..BOT,not really fun,still small cc...
Hrmmm,wud like to hav a meet up,but im way over the other side of Msia...need 2 cross the sea.. :(

YRV turbo???

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
No major repairs... all minor.. but quite a few things lah. I wouldn't call it a catch la... because I explain everything to each interested person before they come and view the car so that we don't waste each other's time. You get what you invest... if something is cheap, there's definitely a reason for it to be cheap. Otherwise it's just called stupidity... hehe

My myvi 99% stock standard yo... the 1% goes to tinting, HID fog lights and passo rear lights. Everything else is stock standard... =p
When my tires botak... then I'll probably get 16" rims and eibach springs... then maybe do up audio... but besides that got nothing on my mod list for my myvi yo. =p It's my everyday drive car... don't wanna do any mods to it.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hehee,very true..seen some 'interesting' car prices in Mudah/ZTH etc with nice prices,but when read on,.yeah.there are things that needs to be done,on can use on the track only.. i can live with minor touch ups.. makes it more fun owning the car, since were the one repairing and 'healing' it till it gets better..
Myvi everyday car.... whats ur project/fun car?? hehehehe

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
LoLz... i think it's different for everyone... but one thing I realized when selling my car is, most people expect to receive a car with nothing to touch up at all... like 95% of them who call up about my car.

LoLz... must have a project/fun car wan meh? hehehehe

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
well,buying a second hand car,those things are expected...good to know that there are sellers who are honest and will inform potential buyers about what is up and down..
Darnnn,now my engine is giving me problems with the usual 4G disease...valve/tappet noise..use to go away after warming up..now it appears and go even when temperature is normal while cruising...only after around 15mins of driving does it disappear.. hrmmmm... stand by 1k???
Yes,must have a project car.. :)

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
LoLz... usual 4G9x disease... hehe. 4G6x i think doesn't have the same disease... or at least it hasn't happen to me in the 5 years of me driving it lah. =p

And of course sell car have to be honest lar... u sell adi then later the buyer come back to you and say wahlau u sell me ur car got this problem that problem... blah blah blah... will be lagi worse. Now I can say "i already inform u earlier". =p So they memang will have nothing to say lor =)

Wah... 'must' have project car wan ar... hahahaha. Then ar, u try to guess guess lor... =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the machine that you are driving? Lets have a topic about
  • What car do you drive

• Stories of your car

• What do you like and dislike about it

If it is possible, do post some photos of your car (please censor the plate number for security reasons) if you are okay with it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience