4G91 Gang..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
wah...so long nv read this page...i need to read 10pages plus...hahaha...my car stil in workshop man...wiring problems...haiz...damn miss my car....sounds eerie isnt it?missing my car...hahaha...
hahaha i know how its feel bro..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
hahahah seasoned eh? i think it is time for superbiking again then.. my kids all grown up.. so i can go tour around malaysia with my wife on superbike, like we were back then.. hehehehe.. yeahhhh darling lets hit the road
heheheh, gud for u bro.. i've been wanting to buy superbike for sum time edi.. maybe my chance will come soon.. Drooling for the zx6 & the R1 sialz.. maybe later i can join u touring2 as well.. tapi 4g91 gang touring on super bike mcm sumthing wrong lah pulak.. kakakka

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
wah...so long nv read this page...i need to read 10pages plus...hahaha...my car stil in workshop man...wiring problems...haiz...damn miss my car....sounds eerie isnt it?missing my car...hahaha...
hahahah.. i've been through that when my car was in workshop for overhaul job.. dang.. every single day go there just to see how is the progress..

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
hahaha.....
guess everyone oso same la.....
dat time when my engine block jammed coz of flood....
i oso lepak at my mech place a few days for the whole day....
langsung no mood to work....
wakakakaka

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
hahahah this is so real.. hardcore 4Gniner.. so obsess with our beloved ride

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
the love we hav for our beloved rides.....
was uneasy when my ride was in the workshop after my accident..hehehee

fizzy15

Known Member
May 29, 2005
BB Bangi
hi all, i have apexi turbo timer. i dont know where to connect the O2 sensor from the ecu, does anyone know which wire to tap? newbee here.. please help:confused:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Everyone will have their share of pain & laughter la.. but for somebody with oni a car to rely on, it really makes u restless.. furthermore when u see the people u depend on (mechanic) doing up other car instead of ur that has been there for few weeks..:bawling::bawling: hati banyak sakit ohh.. but at the end of the day, when ur car is revived.. Can feel u r smiling so wide till reaching earlobe man.. :proud: kakakakak

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
hi all, i have apexi turbo timer. i dont know where to connect the O2 sensor from the ecu, does anyone know which wire to tap? newbee here.. please help:confused:
Its for the extra function izit.. then i suggest u to go to a gud worksyop with experience wiring it up.. I have 4g93 pin out if u wanna try, donno if it is the same with ours la..

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Guys, need opinion, what do you all think about R3 4-1 extractor, is it a good upgrade? Anybody have experience using it? I would like to upgrade my Cap Ayam extractor, first thinking to upgrade to MIVEC stock extractor, then I saw people selling R3 extractor, interest me jugak.

fizzy15

Known Member
May 29, 2005
BB Bangi
Its for the extra function izit.. then i suggest u to go to a gud worksyop with experience wiring it up.. I have 4g93 pin out if u wanna try, donno if it is the same with ours la..
:biggrin: i send my car to accessory shop. they did all the wiring... they tap from the o2 sensor directly adding extra wire.. cost me 40..:burnout:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
R3 extractor???
i dunno bout u guys la...
but i feel dat R3 stuff a bit over-priced.....
no doubt they did R&D la....
but then wallet very big damage wei!!!
hahahaha.....

bro mitec.....
feel happy for u man....
so wat "ghost" is in the engine now??
sampai need to run-in......
but then oni 2k rpm???
damn difficult to drive right??
3k should b alright la.....

talkin abt run-in....
i hav questions regarding this....
how long should we run-in our engine???
based on time or mileage???
n during run-in period....
wat;s the safest rpm range???

i've heard (i repeat...HEARD) ppl tellin me this.....
leave the engine run at idle over-night....
then can considered as run-in edi.....
is this applicable???
if run-in period is based on time...
then mayb this can b applicable la.....

sifu sifu semua....
pls enlighten me......

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
wooo....my car is alive!!!!but need to run in 1st....2k rpm max and 80km/h max...hahahaha....so happy:driver:
running in eh? r u sure your foot not itchy to pijak the pedal more? heheheh

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
guys... ngeeeehehehhe :biggrin: I got this!

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
damn...... hehehehehee....
thats cool!!!!!!!!!!! wish can hear it roar..

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
no ghost la.....i duno how to tanam toyol inside like ayell...hahaha...
complete overhaul sure need to run-in loe...to me 1k km is enuf la....ya...if run in overnight,should be la...coz the engine is running ma...but wasting petrol la sort of...

ayell,sure la i wan to tekan but i alwiz bear in mind....wear and tear wear and tear...hahaha....i no money to repair anymore damage....and ur webber...man...reminds me of those days man...bunyi....mantap sial!!!:adore:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
no ghost la.....i duno how to tanam toyol inside like ayell...hahaha...
complete overhaul sure need to run-in loe...to me 1k km is enuf la....ya...if run in overnight,should be la...coz the engine is running ma...but wasting petrol la sort of...

ayell,sure la i wan to tekan but i alwiz bear in mind....wear and tear wear and tear...hahaha....i no money to repair anymore damage....and ur webber...man...reminds me of those days man...bunyi....mantap sial!!!:adore:
well, same case with me la.. but some time i just tekan abit up to 4k rpm. really cannot tahan to feel the new power.. hahahah..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience