4G91 Gang..

wanna ask u guys, 92 (mivec) block can be use on our 91 head?

i need to do what else?

wiring and ecu use back 91 correct??

just change the block will do......everythin use back 4G91...
but then engine number u got 2 options....
either go inspection again or the illegal way.....

if change block with mivec, our 4g91 is 1.6cc rite??? the compression will be higher too rite?? pls enlighten me :)

how much does it cost??

thanx!

i am not going thru hell again running around jpj ehehhehehe...

come to think of it, how about 93 block?

93 block is the way to go lor of coz...hehehe...then might as well put in oversize forged piston.....and wat bout mivec head....then BOT....wallah....1.8 Mivec Turbo for u...hahahaha

93 block is the way to go lor of coz...hehehe...then might as well put in oversize forged piston.....and wat bout mivec head....then BOT....wallah....1.8 Mivec Turbo for u...hahahaha

no need to use 93 block bro .. because if u use illegal way jpj boy will easy reconize 93 block because the high :mad: .. use mivec block high same as 4g91 and also got a penembak engine oil at piston same as 93t and piston size also same as 93t .. he he he ... play save bro .. no need to modt to the max because were only play on street .. and didnt send our machine to track .. HUhuhuhuUH :proud: my 20sen .. :driver:

p/s how bout tt ? im waiting for the tt .. on 1/9/2007 my car will be send to workshop and they will keep it for doing the next project for 7-10day .. maybe we can make it before puasa la ..:hmmmm:

couple of bucks to spare and this is what i am gonna do:

built up a 93 block and use back my existing 91 head.. will add in 93 injectors too.

block 100 bucks, bearings 200 bucks, engine number *** bucks, total *** bucks.

walaa i have an 1.8 :D

lets see how it goes down the months...ehehehehehe :p

hi everybody there!im the new guys in this forum!got some questions about my 4g91 engine!got how many type of ecu??the forman says my 1 using the wrong ecu,so my car cannot go!!!:banghead: hope somebody can help me!

er....but 1.6 mivec block the stroke same as ours or wut?uncle fred....where u got ur block?and wat bout the crankshaft and con rods???

mivec block slightly shorter stroke, 1.8 longer stroke...got it from my fren at a bargain hhehehehe :D, crankshaft and conrod use back 93 lor...

of course no replacement for displacement....
4G92 n 4G93 is using the same piston size...oni diff is the stroke....

from wat i know....
if u dun intend to upgrade ecu or put in piggyback/standalone....
the 4G93 block wont b in its full potential la....
coz every other stuff is using 4G91.....

my mech has tested changing both 4G92 n 4G93 block....
he told me using 4G92 block is more suitable.....
if wan use 4G93 block then either change ecu or piggyback lo....

from wat i see....
4G91 using 4G92 block...so far so good....
din giv much probs....
if u ask me abt the power output then i dunno la....
din go dyno....heehee....

anyway..
just my personal experience la....
cheers......

i dont care one laa, as long as its 1.8 can edi maa... hahahhahaa.. ecu that one slowly cari can d maa... hhehehee... :D

Last edited:
very true.....i'm oso regreting now....wahahaha....
but then the engine height between 4G91 n 4G93 is kindda obvious.....
beware of JPJ....heehee

2 inch height, 1.6 is 1 inch...kira from base model of g91.

now redoing the block, everything take out from piston, conrod to crank, kasi lighten plus balance ehehehehehe :p

93 ecu & wiring cheap or not ahh??

2 inch height, 1.6 is 1 inch...kira from base model of g91.

now redoing the block, everything take out from piston, conrod to crank, kasi lighten plus balance ehehehehehe :p

93 ecu & wiring cheap or not ahh??
Last time i check, wiring, ECU & airflow sensor all together RM1200.. but that is auto.. manual ones is harder to find, shud plus 2-3 hundred lagi..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom