4G91 Gang..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hehe, luckily u din see us, else we cannot witness monster car. I, partyjoe and skyline continue stay there awhile talk a little DIY stuff there...hehe

4g91NA said:
i also use a 4g91 problem with shift gear, at traffic light my 1st to 2nd hard to changed and my car some time jug....anbody know why......any opinion...

hello bro... sorry really missed out this post...
maybe yr clutch wornout aredy kot...
how is yr clutch pedal... keras ha...
clutch pakai cable ke pump....

wah... now we have a few new member on the tread....
a warm welcome to cpmah,w4g91, angelic_ryder,4g91NA n hornydrifter:congrats:
so when u guys want to have yum cha....:angel_smile:

Oh yea.. one more thing about the rebore.. the machine shop that I send for rebore is hesitate to bore to the size I want, because it is to much.. normally they rebore maximum is 1mm only.. in my case is 3.1mm. He said no guarantee, at your own risk. I take the risk.. and I got lucky.. hehehhe

hehhehe yeah....warm welcome to all new members.....
joe so fast update his database already....kekekeke bravo to our PR manager....jkjk

sigh too bad i couldnt turn to look in time....heard loud roaring sound and when i turn back and look....ayell is no where to be found liao.....respect.... :)

ayell said:
Oh yea.. one more thing about the rebore.. the machine shop that I send for rebore is hesitate to bore to the size I want, because it is to much.. normally they rebore maximum is 1mm only.. in my case is 3.1mm. He said no guarantee, at your own risk. I take the risk.. and I got lucky.. hehehhe

ya...is true, very risky, must get the right person to do, else...

eh, I check the spec, 4G92 is 81mm, means u are now using oversize pistion? :shades_smile: , cold man

ya, I notice alot newbie here now aday, wellcome, join us TT, we not those samseng samseng...no worry...:)

ayell said:

bro... if normal 1.6 piston(not oversized)... how much need to rebore ha...

really wan 2 meet u all 4 yam cha... but cant lar... fr perak n currently studyin in mlk..... so 2 far lar... bt mayb durin the uni hols....haha...

can explain more bout rebore n cc upgrade??? how muc, hp gain, risk involved n so on....
thanx...

is 2.6mm safe to bore? for cc upgrade, other than piston, piston ring and rebore, any other parts have to changed to cater this mod?

angelic_ryder said:
really wan 2 meet u all 4 yam cha... but cant lar... fr perak n currently studyin in mlk..... so 2 far lar... bt mayb durin the uni hols....haha...

can explain more bout rebore n cc upgrade??? how muc, hp gain, risk involved n so on....
thanx...

wah, so far ah...come KL jalan jalan la, like ayell, all the way from johor come KL TT, hehe, actually he came here exchange gear box also

wirafly..
either 2.6mm is safe to bore or not, I can't say, really I don't know. But looking at the liner width of my 91 after rebore is the same as the 92 liner that I take as reference, so base on that I could say it is within tolerance.

Other than the parts I mentioned, I thing there is no need to change anything else, but it is good to consider the radiator, to use a bigger (as 1.6) or double layer one.

angelic_ryder
welcome to 91 gang, u studying in melaka ha.. come to segamat la, we yumcha heheh. About the rebore u can read as my post before.. hp gain I'm not sure.. never dynoed my ride.

wirafly said:
wah, so far ah...come KL jalan jalan la, like ayell, all the way from johor come KL TT, hehe, actually he came here exchange gear box also

I love to jalan2 with my 4G91 maaa... hehehehhe last time TT at Awan Besar purposely came for TT...

ayell said:
I love to jalan2 with my 4G91 maaa... hehehehhe last time TT at Awan Besar purposely came for TT...

yah ...dat was our biggest TT ever...11 members...
ayell came al the way man.... respect.... :rock:

wow....came all the way from johor to join our TT
really got my respect there bro....:) true enthusiast member of 4G91

joe.....haven test out yet.....
the cables.....has no particular arrangement to pasang rite?

skyline_maniac said:
wow....came all the way from johor to join our TT
really got my respect there bro....:) true enthusiast member of 4G91

joe.....haven test out yet.....
the cables.....has no particular arrangement to pasang rite?

cannot simply pasang wei ... then will meletup letup misfiring...
follow back the exact points... so like i told u dat day...change 1 by 1...

Top Bottom