4G63 Transplant

the_devil

Oct 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello all. i would like to ask can the evo 4, 5 or 6 engine be transplant into the inspira aka lancer gt??? can this be done? anybody knows???? thanks

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
this wat i heard..

only evo 10 engine can be transplant coz 4 5 6 need to adjuz mounting..as we known jpj wont pass it.. inspira can convert 100% to evo 10 body and engine wit 4wd trans.. its cbu model, so 4wd legal for this inspira body..

*this wat i heard, dont blame me if wrong :burnout:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
this wat i heard..

only evo 10 engine can be transplant coz 4 5 6 need to adjuz mounting..as we known jpj wont pass it.. inspira can convert 100% to evo 10 body and engine wit 4wd trans.. its cbu model, so 4wd legal for this inspira body..

*this wat i heard, dont blame me if wrong :burnout:
FUHHH!!! must buy inspira asap!!!
evo 10 on the cheap :biggrin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
if i not wrong, e4-9 same mounting

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
Hi all

4B-mountings will NOT gam with 4G-series mountings on a CJ lancer. Tried before..and failed..lol

You have to modify the engine and then there is the problem with fitting the gearbox also. If you think fitting the engine in is bad, the GB is even more complicated -faints-

Anyway, lots of people in Singapore have BOT-ed their 1.5-litre Mitsubishi Lancer engines to become like the Colt VR...lotsa parts available too. Just that in M'sia not much.

Is the Inspira using the CPS 1.6? If so, it'll be interesting to see whether they retained the old mounts like the Waja, etc, and whether they followed the GB configuration of the Lancer 4B or the older, more compatible cars...anyone got solid info on this?

etheryx

Jul 31, 2009
Penang
Hi all

4B-mountings will NOT gam with 4G-series mountings on a CJ lancer. Tried before..and failed..lol

You have to modify the engine and then there is the problem with fitting the gearbox also. If you think fitting the engine in is bad, the GB is even more complicated -faints-

Anyway, lots of people in Singapore have BOT-ed their 1.5-litre Mitsubishi Lancer engines to become like the Colt VR...lotsa parts available too. Just that in M'sia not much.

Is the Inspira using the CPS 1.6? If so, it'll be interesting to see whether they retained the old mounts like the Waja, etc, and whether they followed the GB configuration of the Lancer 4B or the older, more compatible cars...anyone got solid info on this?
I'm quite sure Inspira is using the mitsubishi mivec engine. But i know for sure it is not using the campro cps engine..:driver: even the gear box is the same as the lancer gt.. under the agreement between proton and mitsubishi, i think they only allow proton to tweek the suspension, every thing else is the same as the lancer gt

Last edited: