Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

4g13/4g15 high-camshaft / hi cam

yung

2,000 RPM
Aug 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
- 100% Brand NEW in BOX
- JASMA Racing Camshafts are proven performers and a preferred choice for the enthusiasts of high performance. JASMA camshafts ensure increased horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range. These shafts are manufactured and designed using state-of-the-art casting technologies, before CNC-ground to precise tolerance and performance specifications.
JASMA camshafts are not reground OEM units; they are machined from new billet cores which are constructed from a high nickel content iron alloy. By manufacturing all camshafts from billet cores, JASMA is able to produce camshafts that equal or exceed the quality of the OEM units they are designed to replace. JASMA 4g13 & 4g15 camshafts are direct replacements and are designed to be compatible with the factory valve train components.

Increase engine horsepower and top speed. Enhance high rpm (4000-7000rpm) power band.

4G13/4g15 carb/EFi, MMC/VDO /wira/satria/saga

rm430 nego 014-6411 291 (yung)

Attachments

yung

2,000 RPM
Aug 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bump.

---------- Post added 03-12-2011 at 01:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 03-11-2011 at 09:40 PM ----------

bump...

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

bump..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo guys,i wanna asking about the extractor (exhaust manifold)

i driving a satria 1.3 card,some people say a aftermarket performance extractor a part from 4-1 that piping,normal short is more better aftermarket long 1,cos gas run out to a point when 4 - 1 fast back pressure,aftermarket too long,back pressure to low respon.

which 1 right? izzit really truth just dun touch 4-1 part,just from 4 to 1 piping there weld it long more,got effect woh!!

if i wanna follow a size long normal 4-1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience