4 Gen2 owners.. join Gen2 club today..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nyzam

Feb 27, 2006
dah join tapi tak leh log in... id pun sama gak ngan zerotohundred nie... kalu admin g2c nie baca forum nie... tolong ler beri access

MIVEC_Stroker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Subang Jaya
problemz logging on to Gen2 site

Hi ya'll...:regular_smile:
ive registered oledi on da official Gen2 site.but i cant seem to log on...watz goin on?da site not active izzit?but then i can c users indicated browsing thru or active on da taskbar at da end of da page...newayz jus tot id let who ever is in charge noe... :confused_smile: :Not_Impressed:

ham

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
:regular_smile: maybe some people cannot log in to G2C website coz sometimes I also facing this problem....

Admin, I think your server sometimes got problem rite?

hopefully u all can fix it...

MIVEC_Stroker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Subang Jaya
Tq...tq...

Hi y'all...:regular_smile:
TQ Manhunt & Gen2JP 4 ur assistance...very much appreciated.
supposed to collect my Gen2 today...c how it goes...car's been redi oledi but been delayed 4 a week oledi bcoz of da no. plate,registration & maulidurrasul holiday..wait n c i guess.hav a nice day y'all...:regular_smile:

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
Jimboree said:
jantan buruan,

trade rear spoiler or not?
jim , i think no go lah..wanna keep my backside as standard looking as possible.. minus the trumpet-tipped N1 box.
hope you ok..

Jimboree

May 16, 2006
www.cardomain.com
manhunt said:
jim , i think no go lah..wanna keep my backside as standard looking as possible.. minus the trumpet-tipped N1 box.
hope you ok..
no worries man...it was just an idea...guess i'll just have the entire rear portion black...lol

wishnu

Mar 19, 2006
Gc2

registered in GC2 but cant login...hope anyone can assist me...
or do i need register again....:cry_smile:

adie5333

Aug 3, 2006
call me

hai...my name is adie....1st u register as gen2 owner.....2nd u register as forum members.....to activate the forum members u hav to send your email address or key in ur email addrss in the registration of the forum.....after u register... our web will sent u 1 address in ur email to activate the ur G2c Forum members password. if u dun understand still...please do not hesitate to call me....0163609956- subg jaya.

co-pilot

Jul 20, 2005
setapak
adie5333 said:
hai...my name is adie....1st u register as gen2 owner.....2nd u register as forum members.....to activate the forum members u hav to send your email address or key in ur email addrss in the registration of the forum.....after u register... our web will sent u 1 address in ur email to activate the ur G2c Forum members password. if u dun understand still...please do not hesitate to call me....0163609956- subg jaya.
so helpful la dis big bro...anak sapa la ni...hehehhe

sapa2ler

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
sign-on already @ the forum

still cannot login in... when try to re-register... nick and email have been used oledi

how...??? can help...plz

tried to register @ Gen2 owner... filled-up everything already....but when submitting, new page loaded up, saying that all the info are blanks and need to be fill-up....huhuhuhu

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s safe to suffice that the interwebs were rocked off their foundations by spy shots of a BMW M3, in pick-up form no less, tearing up the Nurburgring. The speculation mill shifted into warp speed and immediately started churning out anything and everything that could seemingly justify what was in the pictures.

Some of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience