3S-FE,GE,GTE Discussion/Gathering

myhotcald

Mar 27, 2006
GT4WD bro...thanks for helping....

That meant I can use the aftermarket cam like 264/9 made for Celica GT4 into the ST246 Caldina...? I preferred 264/9 rather than 272/10.5 as I can resuse the ori valve spring. By the way.....any idea what sort of improvement can I get from this 264/9 cams...?? Whats the difference between intake and exhaust cams...?? Do i need to get 1 of each (they both comes as 264/9 ) or i can just buy a set of either one...? So to confirm....that meant I can go ahead to purchase the 264/9 cams to replace the stock cams......

The St246 is a semi auto.....thats the prob....if its a manual....i can easily squeeze more power from it....thats why I am looking to swapped the 4 speed semi auto to maybe another 5 speed semi auto or 6 speed manual....to squeeze more top end power from it.....

And how about light weight crank pulley.......?? Does it really help in improving torque....?? I meant same size as ori but 50% lighter...

Last edited:

Levin92

500 RPM
Aug 7, 2004
PAHANG
Visit site
:hahaha:2K...@#$%#$%^*** EXPENSIVE!!! You can say that again, bro.

Unfortunately, the ST205's different from the ST183. The reason I'm looking for an aluminium radiator is because I'm fed up of changing my radiator. Everytime, it's the either the top or bottom cover crack & the shops around here don't have a replacement cover for this model. If the aluminium one's so @#$%^&&** expensive, maybe I should get a copper / nickel one fabricated instead.

Guys, can a new plastic top / bottom cover be found in KL or something ? If available, that'll be the best option for me, I think.
the top cover of my ST185 radiator crack already!!! :mad:
any sifu have ST185 radiator for sale???

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
the top cover of my ST185 radiator crack already!!! :mad:
any sifu have ST185 radiator for sale???
:laugh: 3S radiators, all the same problem. I have one, bought from Harris3S recently. Didn't use yet, wanted to keep it as spare but if you want it urgently, you can have it first lor.

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Hav a ST185 halfcut for sale.....all stock....only additional HKS drop in air filter n some ground cable.....also complete bodyparts normal GT4 bonnet n bumper with round foglamp and wide body fenders (but fenders hav dents on it) also hav fuel tank and long shaft n GT4 steering n mileage 143XXX km

Source - www.3s-gen.com :: View topic - ST185 halfcut & tien adjustable

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wei GT4WD: I see you lurking in this thread again hu?

How you doing, buddy?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Bro...

How to make 3sgte mountings very tough? my mountings pecah already loh...
Try using a damper to control the movements but if that fails, just weld direct to the chasis lor.....:flute:

cabut.......

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
go for superpro mouthing. its good enough, but expensive.

i'm having those and it's quite hard.

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Wei GT4WD: I see you lurking in this thread again hu?

How you doing, buddy?
Yoo bro! I'm always here what. just not as active as you are! lolx.

My turtle its back online, but turned into stock 245 turtle.... sad... lolz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thinking to change my brake DIY, undestand that the oil is drain out from the brake caliper at the tyre whereby there is a rubber nipple, and using a spana #8 to turn the screw to open the valve and let the oil come out...

the part im not sure is, 1 person have to pump the brake at the driver seat and hold and the other person have to do something at the caliper side.... can anyone advise in details on what is the procedures? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience