3rd GearPerformance HALTECH Pro series

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
bro 3rd gear can i discuss haltech e6x here?
ok la since is haltech thread also..kekeke...
so my question is can i use a haltech e6x currently running on a 4g63 on my v6 turbo?
or do i need to send to aus to reconfigure?
is there any reset then can set to my current ride?
pls advice...thanks

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

and wats da difference between e6k n e6x?
Not only me u can ask the Q.Everybody know about the haltech also can answer.
You no need to send back to Aussy.Yes you can use for 6cylinder.Go to main set up and change the configer.for more info u can look from Haltech web.
E6k use DOS and E6X use the halwin software including the 2D,3D graft.P1000 replacement for E8 and E11.90% look like Autronic and Motec sofware and more funtion with windows software.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

The Platinum Sport 1000

High Performance Fuel and Ignition ECU

With 8 channels capable of controlling injection and ignition duites, the Platinum Sport 1000 can support most modern engines (including 2 rotor engines) with multi-coil or conventional distributor ignition systems as well as aftermarket CDI systems.

It is capable of controlling sequential injection on engines up to 4 cylinders, or semi-sequential up to 8 cylinders, combined with direct fire ignition for engines up to 4 cylinders or wasted spark ignition on engines up to 8 cylinders.

Features:

* - 8 additional user-definable auxillary inputs
* - Up to 9 additional user-definable auxillary outputs (Depending on configuration)

Features and user-definable outputs available as standard include, but are not limited to:

* - Fully user-definable 32 x 32 mapping ( Up to 1024 points)
* - Wideband "Auto tuning" using user definable target AFR table
* - Narrow and Wideband closed loop O2 control
* - Staged injection control for multiple injectors per cylinder (inc rotary)
* - 3D mapped rotary engine ignition split
* - Soft and hard cut rev limiter
* - EGT fuel correction
* - Tuning via TPS with manifold pressure correction
* - Dual map switching for fuel/ign/boost
* - Anti-lag (Rally and Launch style)
* - Rotational idle
* - Launch Control
* - VTEC cam timing control
* - VANOS cam control (intake cam only)
* - True variable cam control supporting late model Toyota's, WRX's and EVO's
* - Dual intake runner control
* - Onboard 2.5 BAR MAP sensor (or use with external MAP up to 10 BAR)
* - Custom sensor calibration (Use your own sensors for temps or fuel/oil pressure etc)
* - Open or closed loop boost control ( Road speed, RPM or gear based mapping)
* - Closed loop idle control (Stepper motor and BAC type)
* - Extra injector control
* - Thermo-fan control ( Duty cycle or on/off )
* - Intercooler fan/spray
* - Alternator control (Mazda)
* - Engine control relay function
* - Nitrous switching with fuel / ignition correction
* - Staged shift lights
* - Aux fuel pump control
* - Tacho output (5v,8v,12v)
* - Turbo timer
* - Torque converter lock up
* - Air con request idle up
* - Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible software
* - "In the field" updatable Firmware provides all the new features as soon as they are available
* - Onboard and laptop data logging with Data Viewer software
* - USB communication with laptop/PC
* - CAN Bus port for direct plug in communication with Racepak and Aim Dash system.

Typical Applications:

- Control of fuel injection on modified engines
- Conversion from carburetion to fuel injection
- Race and rally applications of all description
- Design and development purposes
- Educational use by universities and technical colleges
- Original equipment in cars and motorcycle

And A new For Honda K series Plug and play ECU PRO

YouTube - Technically Speaking - July 2009

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
actually, why put GT Auto on the spot light? don compare to GT Auto. Yes, GT Auto is the official authorized dealer but hey, they welcome all installers as well. As fr 3rd GearPerformance selling haltech.. ok wat.. so? to me as a consumer it's better as it gives us more options.

haltechaud: i dunno wat's yr motive by putting up pro-remarks over GT Auto as if it's indirectly creating a hate / negative public view towards GT Auto. It's good to compare but it's bad to use one workshop's triumph or track record to bash others ... especially if you're not in anyway affiliated to GT Auto! The way i see it, the purpose of your posting is like hitting 2 birds with one stone. Bashing 3rdGearPerformance and bringing hatred towards Toby & Thomas' crew. I do not know where this topic will be going, but if this kinda thing continue, i'll try to get the moderator to lock up this topic.

kp60gte: hold your tounge bro, GT Auto still holds the 8.xx sec record of sdb. U want to have rights to comment? beat it before u post stuff like:

GT car also not perform for the new timing at sdb.so big budget,lots sponsor,bla...bla..bla what they get..
Be constructive... not just go with the hatred flow...

Just my 2 cents worth of shit. Take and accept it!

Last edited:

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
No need to lock this topic,just delate their posting.Pls give more advice and positive technical knowledge and improve your self.NO CON others ppl.

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
3rdGearperformance; i can assure you, GT Auto is not involved in these flamings. Neither Toby or Thomas are so free to surf the internet and post here.. it's quite obvious certain pple has hidden agendas by wacking you and them at 1 go

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
All pro tuning wshop in malaysia it's not my competitor.when i come back from seminar Haltech and get what i want.I do a new tuning for superbike group and power boat using JDM engine.My market anywhere in the world.

kp60gte

Mar 26, 2007
Bro..so i can't talk about it???
kp60gte: hold your tounge bro, GT Auto still holds the 8.xx sec record of sdb. U want to have rights to comment? beat it before u post stuff like:
y.i dun have faster car like u ka...come la bro..we supposed suport person that want Malaysia motorsport grow...u look all the thread talk about GT...all GT supporters start to fireup..y..because they are GT supporters.thats the same man,HaltechAUD ure the shit in malaysia motorsport...

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
3rdGearperformance; i can assure you, GT Auto is not involved in these flamings. Neither Toby or Thomas are so free to surf the internet and post here.. it's quite obvious certain pple has hidden agendas by wacking you and them at 1 go
No worries.I know him since he drive the Mazda 323 B6 turbo before.

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hey 3rd gear performance,Does not mean u have been to the haltech course u are an expert in tuning haltech..please dont waste peoples time here on this forum with your nonsence everyday..
prove the people of zerotohundred u r someone who is capable or results not just talking..see like our current haltech dealer gt auto has proven many good cars and many good results.. u r nothing mr haltech wanna be..
Another "special force" born here??Ello bro just close ur pc & go to sleep laa...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow all the cars so powerfull nowadays..
joe signorelli really doing a good job in gas..

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
wow all the cars so powerfull nowadays..
joe signorelli really doing a good job in gas..
ya laa al car power2 la nowadays huhu

neway why shahz change nick "again" 3rdgear no more edi ha?sudah tutup ke?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Why Ethanol E85?Look 2JZ from GAS with Haltech P2000.

YouTube - Supra 1200 + HP Testing New Fuel

this is not ethanol E85 bro..it's a special blend yet to be announced by them.They have been testing this fuel blend for quite some time.

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
ya laa al car power2 la nowadays huhu

neway why shahz change nick "again" 3rdgear no more edi ha?sudah tutup ke?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

this is not ethanol E85 bro..it's a special blend yet to be announced by them.They have been testing this fuel blend for quite some time.
HAHA...SHAYz.....answer la go61t...sudah tutup ke u punya kedai....my 3L block how la..i want la..if your shop closed already then i come to where...??? reverse gear ???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just last month, we were given an exclusive opportunity to drive up the Genting hills with Jean Alesi in a loaner Exige S provided by Lotus Cars Malaysia. To put into perspective: Up close and personal with F1 legend, Jean Alesi and an Exige S for 4 days. It was Jean's last day in Malaysia before his return to Geneva. I thought that'd be the best time of my life, yet. I was wrong.

We received an invite...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience