Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

3D CF very good deal

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Interested people looking out for good carbon fibre stickers design, please check out here or pm me if you required more information. :shades_smile:

Last edited:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
WhiteMouse said:
u do the design for ppl or???
WhiteMouse,
To be frank with u....actually here I'm accumulating order to get it print in bulks and the number of order at least 12 sheets by the size is 4' X 5' = RM150.
So, if you are interested, just state your order with number of sheets and pm me your contact no.
This is a very rare 3D design where you won't find it here in M'sia.
PM me your email add and I can mail to u a better view of the design.
While installation, I can always teach you how.....interested, do PM me alright?
Thanx.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
adryan said:
bro,,do u have any simple CF sticker?
i wan just normaly CF sticker will do,,
PM me ur price and size,,ok?
thanks
Adryan,

Pls check my quote with white mouse. If you are looking for normal/simple CF sticker, you can get it at 'Brothers' Acc. But if you really need to furnish your car, go for the realistic 3D design for the hood or any parts of your car...not just cars as u know there are many solid items it can wrap too.
Now, I'm accumulating order here...per sheet size is 4' x 5' = RM150. with this size you can cover the whole hood of a normal size car. Intersted pls pm me with your contact no and email add. Thanx:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
spoon9050 said:
pm me ur location thxxx
Spoon, sorry to tell u tat I do not have a display shop and I'm not a sticker shop seller. It's for my personal production...now I need to accumulate the order before I can produce the a bulk order. So, this sort of like ordering and selling base on trustand mutual understanding. If you need to see the actual view of the design, pls pm me with yur email add and contact no. Sorry for the disappoinment. I personally located in KL:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
CF sticker size 4' x 5'

Guys, the collection of oreder is still in waiting list, anyone else still interested, pls PM me or email to me [email protected] or [email protected].

Information will be provided on how to DIY or what sort of application uses.

Do not hesitate to join in for the list of order as for outstation people will be posted via courier where there will additional charges for courier services.

Write to me to find out more about it, thanx.

Jim:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
geng JAHAT said:
4'x5'. issit enuf for perdana hood?
geng jahat, I believe for perdana may need 1 and a half, but u will need to buy 2 sheets. PM me yur email add. I'll show u how the design like.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
List of people order CF

Dear ZTH fellows,

Here 're the waiting list accumulated for the order to produce the 3D CF stickers.

1. CyborgR
2. Pokerman
3. CupingT
4. shas_imivec
5. Alan Waja
6. Celikancil
7. NeoG

So, all of u interested, please submit yur name via PM to me. The quota required at least 13 people/per sheet or if there are double order would be better.
Do not hasitate to join in the CF enthusiast let's make it come through soon....

Thank you to all whom have been very supportive to queue for the wait and I really hope I would let anyone here down....Jim:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Thanx for the PM

Guys,

I just wanna say thanx for all the interested supports with all those PM received. I hope u guys will also post up any queriesnot by PM too to keep this topic maintain in the front page so that we could achieve what we looking forward to, ja. And i hope at the end of the day we could also form a same designed CF as club member for gathering of TT. Even if there are no business relation here are always welcome to tag along. Thank you all.:shades_smile:

Nov 9, 2006
Guys..
I just bought a white color Myvi.. any suggestion what sticker and skirting to add on ?

Steve

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
gramlins said:
Guys..
I just bought a white color Myvi.. any suggestion what sticker and skirting to add on ?

Steve
Hi Steve,

So, White MyVi is on the road now...That gonna looks great with CF hood than go for Passo side skirting, front and back bumper as well. If u r interested, look for Dynasty Acc somewhere in Sunway, they have the original kits from Passo. Then black tinting on window....muuahk! Looks like a white knight.:shades_smile:
Interested for the CF sticker, PM me yur email add and contact no. Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Highlights: The new car will be introduced in about 18-24 months and will be sold as a 5-door Proton in Malaysia and will be sold as a 3-door Lotus in other markets around the world.

It will be based on the Proton Emas concept that was shown in Geneva earlier this year but “heavily modified for daily use.”

In a joint press conference yesterday afternoon, both Proton Holdings...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience