280zx Concept Car.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
yea baby... 30 sets. Just do it for the heck of it. Well... I am the only one has these rep in town baby. hehehe

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

nah.. i won't be lowering it down coz this car ain't gonna like the bumps in Penang. I may remove and change another sets of skirts and bumpers. I dunno. budget 2012 not finalize yet. hahahahaha:biggrin:
Aww such a pity. It doesnt look complete lah! Haha just my 2 cents :rofl:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i have 30 sets of it. my new business hobby. hehehe.. i told you i want to sponsor my wheels to you. you still interested?
i am interested in taking it, but i also fear people might sponsor me a set of news. keep them for now if they would.

i think it would be offensive to actually get ur donated parts and try to auction it elsewhere, but all the money and credit goes back to the car if ur keen

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
i am interested in taking it, but i also fear people might sponsor me a set of news. keep them for now if they would.

i think it would be offensive to actually get ur donated parts and try to auction it elsewhere, but all the money and credit goes back to the car if ur keen
well i am keen on sponsoring it but if you are going to auction it then let me know. we can discuss what's the minimum auction price you can go. :biggrin:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i honestly dont know how a set of these goes, but if ur keen, send me photos of the part item and we will float it on the front page for sale. interested parties will contact u, and u can ask the donor to bank in money to ur account, should he COD

then you can transfer to money to me. and i will gladly put your name on the z project!

i will invite u next time for our fairlady gathering. ive managed to get the first gen datsun fairlady 1600 roadster to come out for a photoshoot. so its gonna be the first datsun to the 370z, how about that

ericwing

Known Member
May 4, 2010
johor
u or ur friend is from damasara right?? thanks,nowadays is really hard to find another classic Z car player. nice to meet u.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wheres the pic, i cant see

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
u or ur friend is from damasara right?? thanks,nowadays is really hard to find another classic Z car player. nice to meet u.
i think my friend is in Damansara. I am frm penang and living in penang. yea.. it's very hard to find the old Z's. Penang only got 2 that we know each other.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..my side window glass got few lines of scratches due to window bracket :(.. i've heard there's one chemical/solution/liquid tht can recover these scracth marks..anyone heard of it? where can i get those?
thanks a bunch!
cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience