25mm?45mm springs?

mistah_iz

Mar 27, 2007
any vios sifus out there?i would like to ask what type of lowering springs should i use for my 06 FL vios.i'm using 205/40/17 on my ride...so which one is better?in the picture i haven't lowered my car yet coz i'm confused with the springs to use.

Attachments

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
bro try using improve sport spring,not bad,the spring not very hard and not very soft,just nice and can match with your original abs,other brand like gab will be too hard,i've use gab b4 for my kelisa match with ori abs,feel very hard,when u drive fast or cornering the spring will be hard,if normal cruise is just like normal only the feel,still can feel the comfort.

mistah_iz

Mar 27, 2007
where can i get the spring?haven't found it in any shop

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
bro i bought my sport spring at rawang coz there everything also cheaper,i even bring my friend along to change at that shop,not bad that guy,good service and if your car no lowered,just bring back anytime to them and they will change another set of spring for you until you satisfied without any charge,when you buy spring with them,they include installation together already,like my proton persona,he only charge me rm 380 + installation,his name is ah kong,the shop name is gtk tyre and auto,1 & 3,jalan br 15,bandar baru rawang.tel 012 699 3686,is not that far frm pj actually,just 15 mins drive then arrive already and worth to go there to take a look,they also have other spring brand but improve is the 1 recomended,u give him a call then tell him kc driving proton persona 1 then he will know and charge you cheaper if you interested to buy ok.by the way,i am not doing any advertising or i am working there,i am just a satisfied customer and felt that their after sales service is really good even if you ask him alot of question also he is fine and understanding,every customer also wish what they pay for is worth it rite,so you can give it a try bro,gd luck hunting. :driver:

mistah_iz

Mar 27, 2007
haha...thanks alot for the advice man...really looking forward to it...but then rawang and cyberjaya kind off far la..maybe i'll look for some place in puchong...thanks alot man.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As per topic,im a newbie in the car modding section.Im totally confused on the proton 1.8 DOHC engine series as in to the performance.Ive spoken to a few ppl(including mechanics) n they all claim that the 1997 manufactured ones are more powerful,no matter putra or wira c99 than the others....but when i look at it at a glance it all seems to look n have the same items....all in all im comparin the wira1.8,putra and the Gti.....all same looking engine bay...so whats the diff when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience