24th May 2009 Sunday Track Day

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Ahh yess... PG... The only refuge left for a peaceful trackday!! :proud:

A place where civics don't smack the rear of track satrias, or evos catch fire or beemers get scratched on da whole of da left side or GTIs sondol CRXs... :biggrin:

blue.taxi

Nov 27, 2006
For me chequered/red flag is mean go slow n' time to pit in. but some time do give attation to the car behind as some of the ppl dont know wtf is the flag mean.

I prefer ppl keep in their own line, do turn left or right in a sudden. then just try my luck/way to over take them.

btw, when our open track day become BTCC liew!!??? :love::love:

subcon

Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hmmm now sunday track day is too packed already... i rather take a day leave and spend 300 bucks on weekday track day! much safer and hati pun tak panass!

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
egiewan,
ooo.black satria w d R3 style frt lip eh?i think i saw dis car a few times.....not on track tho...in d pits....

crower75,
eh...u go sibuk w ur wedding preparation n main jejauh can or not?HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAHHA

lightningfield,
woi...yesterday u sed June..now July pulak?DIE lar wei!how 2 wait?hahahaahaah

blue.taxi,
yeah....u r right......so sorta like padan muka myself 4 letting d temptation 2 tekan after d chequered flag.....but thn again,oso no need 2 defend his lines or bump other ppl like dat ler...now as v go along in dis thread,looks like i m not who kena frm dis GTi chap...*sigh*....

benzer kor kor,
u sponsor me 50% can ar?thn weekday i come teman u go track day?ahahhaahaah

Bump: minivan,

wei...tang sondol tuh jgn sebut anymore lar....heart pain u know?ahhahahaha...............

Bump: n WOI!!!how come got only ONE pic of my car meh?none on track sum more..waaaa.............
:bawling:

Bump: n WOI!!!how come got only ONE pic of my car meh?none on track sum more..waaaa.............
:bawling:

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
:biggrin: hahah... OK ler bro... joking only maa.... :biggrin:

Next time we go to PG with meor... we go there tracking. Sure nice and peaceful.... no gti wan, just a dc5 or ep3 to potentially sondol you... :biggrin:

blue.taxi

Nov 27, 2006
akuma,
tell u what. get a spare bumber & put this sticker "your friendly toll truck service: 012-xxxxxxx" ppl sure give way wan.. :adore::adore:

Anyway hope ur car will get in good shape soon.:driver::driver:

If go to PG lagi siok... as all the corners is very close.

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blue.taxi,
u sure dat way will work?how big do i need 2 make d sticker?hahahahahaha

minivan,
wei,i sondol u nak?ahahahahhah................

h3id3rn,
wat car were u driving again?kekekkekekekekekke

h3id3rn

Nov 26, 2003
:burnout::burnout: i drove a kancil there just to watch actually. Didn't go into the track, :biggrin::biggrin::burnout::burnout:

benzer

Akuma taiko,

I oso waiting some1 to sponsor me lah! very sorry...:thefinger:

Bump: Akuma taiko,

I oso waiting some1 to sponsor me lah! very sorry...:thefinger:

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Akuma bro... dont la angry...
But u know what, on a more serious note, it kinda illustrates that going for trackday nowadays is starting to be a tense ordeal. Not like last time where u can take ur own sweet stride in the track. But lets not loose our focus on why we all attend such events i.e. our love for cars, motorsports or even maybe wanting to live that childhood dream of being a race car driver... We all just want to enjoy and have fun with our friends and our beloved cars... but like what happen to you, theres always buggers who take it all too seriously.... at such an event, they shouldn't. Wanna be serious, do so at the official practice sessions allocated....

egiewan

Jul 31, 2005
akuma, forgot to ask you. The GTi is silver colour? The rollcage inside is padded with blue material and rolling on cap ayam TE37's. Am I right? I think I saw this particular car before at KSP sunway:hmmmm:

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
Just saw this thread... It was a great day at the track. I wasn't familiar with the layout so it took me a while to re-learn it. Pity there was a lot of accidents. I really respect the matte green EG6 and white CRX track car, super fast!!!

Some pics from my blog.

Bump: Just saw this thread... It was a great day at the track. I wasn't familiar with the layout so it took me a while to re-learn it. Pity there was a lot of accidents. I really respect the matte green EG6 and white CRX track car, super fast!!!

Some pics from my blog.

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
minivan,
i agree w u....being aggressive during open track days is still kinda ok...but dun over do it i wud say....coz i actually made a few frens by being aggressive,namely Alan(i hope i got his name correct)..d silver Wira...stock looking but fast......i chased him down...thn he chased me down back..masuk pit..sama2 salam n intro ourselves...ok wat like dat,right?but dis GTi bugger mmg lain spesis lar....hampeh 1 sen tara guna type!heheheeh

egiewan,
AFAIK,der was only ONE silver colour Satria GTi dat day....4got wat rims but it does haf rollcage n surge tank.....n IT IS a track car....KSP ar?i'll ask my fren TJ abt it...

LoudTE,
ur right abt bothg d white CRX n matte green EG6...both r super FAST!d CRX shud b driven by Jeff Moo..a seasoned MME campaigner....d EG6 dat day got 3-4 drivers testing d car...all oso SUPER fast drivers....but it's d fella who's behind d set up of d car dat make it REALLY REALLY fast!

i agree w u....being aggressive during open track days is still kinda ok...but dun over do it i wud say....coz i actually made a few frens by being aggressive,namely Alan(i hope i got his name correct)..d silver Wira...stock looking but fast......i chased him down...thn he chased me down back..masuk pit..sama2 salam n intro ourselves...ok wat like dat,right?but dis GTi bugger mmg lain spesis lar....hampeh 1 sen tara guna type!heheheeh

egiewan,
AFAIK,der was only ONE silver colour Satria GTi dat day....4got wat rims but it does haf rollcage n surge tank.....n IT IS a track car....KSP ar?i'll ask my fren TJ abt it...

LoudTE,
ur right abt bothg d white CRX n matte green EG6...both r super FAST!d CRX shud b driven by Jeff Moo..a seasoned MME campaigner....d EG6 dat day got 3-4 drivers testing d car...all oso SUPER fast drivers....but it's d fella who's behind d set up of d car dat make it REALLY REALLY fast!

Bump: hahf,
yeah...nice meeting u again too..too bad our "planned" B vs K series din work out...seriously no chance @ all.it was chaos on track....

n oit..wat's wrong w zth's setting ar?y our posting all kena bump automatically 1?even d pictures....all posted twice?

Bump: hahf,
yeah...nice meeting u again too..too bad our "planned" B vs K series din work out...seriously no chance @ all.it was chaos on track....

n oit..wat's wrong w zth's setting ar?y our posting all kena bump automatically 1?even d pictures....all posted twice?