24th May 2009 Sunday Track Day

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Just reached home! Quite crowded lehh....but it was fun! My brakes gave up at about 4pm. My hoses bocor weih....dangerous to continue DARNNNNNN:banghead: akuma, saw you a couple of times....wanted to say hi but you looked busy. Sorry guy:smokin:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
it is a damn good day.. but leaving at 4:30 ... coz headache .. too hot.. hahhaha... WOOOOW..

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
it was fun!! weather was good (and very hot), but it was like pasar malam la. so many cars, so many red flag...and few crashes here n there. my fren's evo7 caught fire from the engine! lucky the marshalls were ready with FE. anyone saw what happend between that FD2R and satria track car? really bad lah the damage on both cars..

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
it was fun!! weather was good (and very hot), but it was like pasar malam la. so many cars, so many red flag...and few crashes here n there. my fren's evo7 caught fire from the engine! lucky the marshalls were ready with FE. anyone saw what happend between that FD2R and satria track car? really bad lah the damage on both cars..
Oh the Evo is your fren? I tot he masuk gravel trap sia....then someone told me it caught fire. Can save the engine or not?:bawling: Yeah I was behind the Satria and FD2R....both fighting for the racing line. BANG LOL:biggrin:

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
Hi lightningfield, adrian here
was in hahf's car :D

this is lightningfield giving you a cock-stare as he tapaos u :biggrin::biggrin:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
fire came from the coil/plug cable if im not wrong..then he pulled over. engine can still be cranked so hopefully nothing bad happen la.. i saw the FD2R damage, scary man. lucky he smacked the track car n not another road car.

Bump:
Hi lightningfield, adrian here
was in hahf's car :D

this is lightningfield giving you a cock-stare as he tapaos u :biggrin::biggrin:

wakakakakaak!

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
Fire was under the car initially..
After they popped the hood then they realised there was fire inside o.O

Pity ur fren he makan the powder from the FE when the marshall sprayed it, LOL

PS:
Here are the best shots of the day:-

Last edited:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
I think today the weather is too hot for most of us. didnt even rev up to 6k rpm. I only hv 2 run.... then most of the time is red flag... walau!!!

yeap. it was like federal highway.