23/08/08 Penang T.T Pictures....

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Some of our last sarturday t.t pictures.... thanks to all the member... never been this happening before (which mean 5 cars) hahahaha

C.K's car

Aycy's car

Melvin's car

Hwong's car

Jackson's car

C.K & Aycy Ass...

Melvin & Hwong Ass...

The rest of the member's Ass...

Enjoy... Please feel free to give comment....

ckcivic

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
oh.... finely penang also can fight with kl oledi..ahaha.
thank aycy,great jod you done.

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:congrats: Nice pictures of yr assess guys..:rofl:
But seriously nice gathering and pictures (but pic a bit dark and cannot really see all yr handsome faces)
Looks like you guys set another bar that we will have to follow..:biggrin:

Ok..guys from KL..those with really chun cameras must come to the next TT..and we can take pictures of all our assess and show them to our penang taikors..:adore:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wish i have a tezza & join u guys..thanks for sharing!

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
:congrats: Nice pictures of yr assess guys..:rofl:
But seriously nice gathering and pictures (but pic a bit dark and cannot really see all yr handsome faces)
Looks like you guys set another bar that we will have to follow..:biggrin:

Ok..guys from KL..those with really chun cameras must come to the next TT..and we can take pictures of all our assess and show them to our penang taikors..:adore:

yalo picture abit dark.... but its a good thing for someone u know... kekeke:listen:

Louis_Loo

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Penang: Nice nice pic :) hehe...love it ^^

KL: So people with D-SLR camera must show show power a bit already to take pic in the next gathering. hehehehe :biggrin:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Wah PG lang altezzas happening also le, very nice T.T u have there, and also nice cars!

Looks like we gotta show them our k.l pics the next T.T. kekeke:listen:

rootedx

Dec 31, 2007
Hey.. howcome no body imfrom me about this gath..? im from penang too.. nah juz kidding guys... anyway nice pic. Maybe when i get back to penang we can hang out or something. Btw i think ive seen that geen car b4 somewhere at hillside.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Bro rootedx.. are u located in KL currently.
If you are, you are always welcome to join us for TT session :wavey:. You dont have to wait till you go back to Penang as altezzas in KL looks the same also :biggrin:
The only different is that we have not shown our assess yet..:rofl:

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Hey.. howcome no body imfrom me about this gath..? im from penang too.. nah juz kidding guys... anyway nice pic. Maybe when i get back to penang we can hang out or something. Btw i think ive seen that geen car b4 somewhere at hillside.

hu??? u from penang too bro???? thats good... u can give me a ring when u at penang... we can hang out.. 0124038323:proud:

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Bro rootedx.. are u located in KL currently.
If you are, you are always welcome to join us for TT session :wavey:. You dont have to wait till you go back to Penang as altezzas in KL looks the same also :biggrin:
The only different is that we have not shown our assess yet..:rofl:
taiko... aiyo pls la dont rampas member from penang side la..... we only got 5-6 car now.... u should give chance abit and make penang t.t bigger and bigger ma... dont always promote k.l t.t la...:nurse::nurse::burnout::burnout: hahahahaha........

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
taiko pg has just spoken...

rootedx

Dec 31, 2007
haha.. hey greytezza i think i met u once.. in trial.. nice tezza u got there man.. bro aycy i'll give u a call when im in penang.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Got in-car TV screens?, The Road Transport Department is looking into the possibility of amending the Road Transport Act to fine motorists who fix television screens and DVD players in their vehicles. State Road Transport Department (JPJ) director Datuk Hassan Yaacob said an amendment could be made under Section 66 of the Road Transport Act 1987 for making vehicle alterations without permission.

“It is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience