2018 Suzuki Jimny

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
If not mistaken when the kizashi is out, the price and spec proved to be a very worthy purchase compared with the usual Accord and Camry 2.4. The looks is very refreshing when put against the 'i have and enjoy no excitement in my life' looks of the camry and accord during that time.

Too bad not much demand for 2.4 engine in My.

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
If not mistaken when the kizashi is out, the price and spec proved to be a very worthy purchase compared with the usual Accord and Camry 2.4. The looks is very refreshing when put against the 'i have and enjoy no excitement in my life' looks of the camry and accord during that time.

The kizashi is not bad, i like it too, really flowy and sporty design.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Many still go for popular make and second hand value....

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Not a fan of Suzuki cars (with the exception of Swift, Jimny (the older one) & Vitara (also the older one)), more a fan of their bikes.... :smokin:(Best 110, Panther, RG sports, RGV 120R, RGV 250, GSX-R750, the list goes on....) but now Suzuki also no longer sell their bikes here :banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not a fan of Suzuki cars (with the exception of Swift, Jimny (the older one) & Vitara (also the older one)), more a fan of their bikes.... :smokin:(Best 110, Panther, RG sports, RGV 120R, RGV 250, GSX-R750, the list goes on....) but now Suzuki also no longer sell their bikes here :banghead:
Years ago I had a Suzuki 250 RAM air system aka the left leg (kick starter on left side)......lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Actually other than Swift, SX4, Vitara, Jimny, Kizashi...and that MPV box thing. No other cars right? I think their cars is alright, just Kizashi is stupidly priced. And that MPV box is just ugly.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually other than Swift, SX4, Vitara, Jimny, Kizashi...and that MPV box thing. No other cars right? I think their cars is alright, just Kizashi is stupidly priced. And that MPV box is just ugly.
Got that smaller one, Alto or something. My dad actually had 2 Suzukis before, the first Jimny and then the first Vitara. The Jimny was horrendous but the Vitara was decent. Now I got the Swift and I think this is the only real good car that Suzuki ever made.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ah! The Suzuki APV. My ex company used to supply the HU for that vehicle......lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Got that smaller one, Alto or something. My dad actually had 2 Suzukis before, the first Jimny and then the first Vitara. The Jimny was horrendous but the Vitara was decent. Now I got the Swift and I think this is the only real good car that Suzuki ever made.
Jimny horrendous in what way? Its underpowered, but really great for off-roading. Likewise with the Vitara, since they both have a real transfer case.

Alto, wow that's a crap car I totally overlooked.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Jimny horrendous in what way? Its underpowered, but really great for off-roading. Likewise with the Vitara, since they both have a real transfer case.

Alto, wow that's a crap car I totally overlooked.
It was the early-mid 80s Jimny, so very bare shit and hard suspension, really like riding in a mini truck or a tuk tuk! My dad bought it for my sister to drive so she could just bang whatever and don't need to care much. :lol: Vitara though much better, decent car which I drove for sometime too but now unfortunately has become a junk in my brother's hand.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It was the early-mid 80s Jimny, so very bare shit and hard suspension, really like riding in a mini truck or a tuk tuk! My dad bought it for my sister to drive so she could just bang whatever and don't need to care much. :lol: Vitara though much better, decent car which I drove for sometime too but now unfortunately has become a junk in my brother's hand.
Vitara also very harsh, it is still a ladder frame.. lol.