2010 Ford Focus TDCI MK2.5 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2010 Ford Focus TDCI MK2.5 2.0

navydagreat

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006

This workhorse has been a trusty and reliable car for my daily travels and weekend leisure drives. This car is not only powerful and torquey but it returns great mileage! With the increasing price of fuel, I can't really complaint much!

Full tank of Diesel (RM90) gets me about 720km+ with mixed city / highway driving.
Full tank of Euro 5 Diesel (RM90) gets me almost 800km+ with mixed city / highway driving.

Car's mileage of 168000km is pretty normal for a diesel car, also because I travel from Ampang to Cyberjaya everyday.

Car has been maintained very well without compromise; engine oil replaced every 10,000km with along with the Diesel filter and gear oil change at every 60,000km along with the Gearbox DCT filter.

The car's ride and suspension is in the hands of TITAN Suspension and has been configured for a mix of sporty / comfort ride. (Test drive to experience) These shocks are serviceable and is more cost effective in the long run as compared to replacing to original shocks.

Specs:

Engine:
Duratorq TDCi 2.0 (Turbo Diesel)
134 horsepower and 320Nm of torque at only 1,800rpm, with the ability to overboost to 340Nm
K&N Replacement Air Filter
Millers Engine Oil (Millers Oils, Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Fuel Additive)

Transmission:
Powershift 6 Speed Gearbox
Millers DCT Gear Oil ( Millers Oils, Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Fuel Additive)

Chassis:
Full Ultra Racing undercarriage bars (Worth RM2000+)
TITAN Hi-low Adjustable Coilover suspension (Automotive Shock Absorbers Manufacturer Malaysia, Custom-made Coilovers Service Kuala Lumpur, KL ~ MPD AUTO CENTRE SDN BHD) (Serviceable shocks) (Worth RM4500+)
Rear adjustable camber arms (RM500 worth)
Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres 225/45/R17 (65% Thread left)
Vossen CV3 Rims

Exterior:
Fiberglass reinforced with Polymer (FRP) Front Hood with race style hood fasteners (6kg lighter than stock hood) *Stock hood will also be provided
Side mirrors wrapped in matte black 3M Wrap (Focus ST Style)
PIAA 4200K Halogen Lamps (White)

Interior:
Full Leather seats
Driver side electronically controlled seats
6 Disc CD Changer with MP3 playback support (AUX in port available)
Door handle compartment (This was an add on accessory)
Dual zone climate control air conditioner

Call / SMS / Whatsapp 012 9106 308 for more information.
Serious buyers ONLY!

Location to view: Ulu Kelang / Wangsa Maju / Cyberjaya / Bukit Damansara

Price: RM 62,000 (Negotiable)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there to all gurus, i own a satria 1.3 manual year 1997. The engine of the car is very old and worn out and i thought of modifying it. since it was always underpowered. what engine should i go for?
i heard that mivec is good and there are a few mivecs to choose from.

Which of the mivec mods are legal for a 1.3 car of mine? adn waht are the difference for the mivecs in terms or price and performance.

can i also have a rough estimate on price for each modification for installation +...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience