2001/2006 Silvia S15 Spec R Mileage Preserved,fully loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2001/2006 Silvia S15 Spec R Mileage Preserved,fully loaded.

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
This car has only been driven once a month,have never been drifted,never been to the track.In fact, i only drive this car whenever my friends decide to convoy as a group to go somewhere.But now they have sold their cars and i think its time to let mine go too.

I change the engine oil and clean the engine with Motul engine cleaner once a month or 3000 km (whichever comes first).Petrol full tank is RM100.Distance is about 400 KM.From Damansara toll to Kedah uses about 1 full tank cruising at 160-200.Temperature for exhaust manifold,oil and water is always at a healthy level (never even close to warning level on Defis).

2001/2006 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R (6 Speed Manual)
-1 Owner
-Black (same as car registeration)
-Weekend Car
-Lowest Mileage silvia in the market (15000 genuine mileage)
-Fully loaded with only brand new and branded parts (Everything you need in a silvia,only -upgrade left is brakes)
-Perfect condition interior and body
-Very well taken care car kept by enthusiast.
-Car is built for reliability and have good response/power band.Running at low boost : 1 bar of boost @330 WHP. Highboost :1.5 Bar @ 450WHP
-Engine upgrades and tuning fully done by GTAuto

Engine and performance

-Fully rebuild engine (Changed new block in year 2010 with :High end Ross custom/coated Forged pistons,new forged bearings,Tomei Cams,Eagle Con rods,Tomei Valve/ springs/retainers plus all the needed parts such as rocker arm stopper,cylinder block liner...etc)
-Blitz exhaust system with banana manifold
-Fully upgraded cooling system (Big Koyo Radiator,Blitz FMintercooler,Samco silicon hoses,Greddy oil cooler..etc)
-Garret A/R .70 GT30 ball bearing turbo and big KNN air filter
-Sard 1000 CC Fuel injectors
-Walbro 250 L/H Fuel pump
-Haltech E8
-Sard Fuel Regulator
-ACT Twin plate racing clutch (used for 1000 KM)
-Blitz Intercooler with piping
-Turbosmart 48mm Wastegate with screamer pipe

Chassis and wheels
-Tein Superstreet suspensions
-Full set of anti strut bars and anti roll bars
-Nismo LMGT 4 rims with Bridgestone RE050 A tyres all round
-Upgraded arms,adjustable camber,bushings
-Endless brake pads all round
-Carbon Fiber hood
-Stock Spec-R body kit
-Ganador Side mirror
-Nismo Side markers
-Stock Rear lights
-Have a set of tinted crystal rear lights which i will include
-Built to look as stock and clean as possible

Interior And Cockpit
-Original S15 seats wrapped in leather
-Nismo shift knob
-Nismo Meter cluster
-4 x Defi Meters with controller
-Apexi AVCR Boost controller
-Apexi Pen type Turbo timer
-Momo jet steering with carbon fiber
-Momo pedals
-Original Silvia S15 floor mats
-Twin PIAA Sports horn

Security
-LLumar Security Tinting
-High end Viper 2 way alarm system
-Cobra immobolizer
-Light weight racing lugs

SERIOUS BUYER call me for appointment 012-2357991 (Han).Prefer not to upload photos as i would like a low profile sale.If you are serious about buying and can afford,please arrange for viewing instead. Serious buyers can request for photos via SMS and i will email them.

I would prefer a owner who is a sports car enthusiast who knows how to appreciate this baby.

Loan amount is around 75 % depending on documents.

Need about RM50 K cash to buy.

-Might consider trade ins depending on your ride.
-Willing to take off parts that wont affect car settings (Defis,Alarm..etc) to lower cash price.
-Might consider swap + Top up deals (PM me to discuss)

Price : RM120,000 Nego (Or nice offer)

Attachments

Last edited:

kissmatt

Known Member
Jan 6, 2007
"Lowest Mileage silvia in the market (15000 genuine mileage)"

Superb..

Cross

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Sound like an awesome ride bro. Great price too. Would really like to view it :) The silvia club regularly hangs out at aman suria. Do drop by friday nights if you ever feel like it. Good luck on the sale bro.

L900

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Cheras - KL
silvia s15 singapore can get 40k only,
Kid,
You dont have to mention about Singapore's car price & a lot of people knew about that. You should say that you could get a S15 for FREE by stealing others people car. Is it sound more interesting than a 40K Singapore S15?

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Eventhough there's no photo attached to evaluate, i could image that the car is nice & powerful.
Free bump for you.

goslow

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
russia
that is pretty stupid...if 2nd sg cars are so much cheaper compared to here...u might as well suggest that tom closes the cars for sale thread...everybody can kautim with everybody else,go underground here and there and start to import all shits from sg.

so easy to bring in s15 for 40k..my mother will also be drifting..

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
arif_tarabas if you are so well connected you will be the next Naza motors.AP problem wouldnt even be in Malaysia if its so easy to import cars.

Then again,a troll is a troll. Say NO to feeding the trolls !

Thanks for bumps and comments all =)

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wow really 15k km only??? Now that's low mileage! :biggrin: Or maybe 15k of hard driven mileage?:driver:
Anyway still seems like a very well prepared machine. Pictures please!

super.star

Known Member
Mar 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
that is pretty stupid...if 2nd sg cars are so much cheaper compared to here...u might as well suggest that tom closes the cars for sale thread...everybody can kautim with everybody else,go underground here and there and start to import all shits from sg.

so easy to bring in s15 for 40k..my mother will also be drifting..
LOL. I want too!! :adore:

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
just kawtim underground AP then can legally drive oTR malaysia, many loaded contractor use these tactic, especially chinese who got much money to do, beside that, custom only kacau melayu cina talak belani,
y still have people like u.. :stupid:
arif_tarabas u :thefinger:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Guys,

Please don't go off topic. This thread is for HanJackal to sell his car only. Stick to it.

Thanks.

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Guys,

Please don't go off topic. This thread is for HanJackal to sell his car only. Stick to it.

Thanks.
Thanks to everyone for the support including the kind moderator who took the trouble to drop by my humble thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving proton saga 1.3m.... from rim 13" change to Rim 15" ...
b4 i'm using 15" my car can stop very smooth, after change to Rim 15" and normal break it at the 110km/h, my car shake from front to back and can't stop well if emergency..but i confirm is not the rim problem nor the tyre...!! is it the spacer that put btw rim and the brake problem?? my 4 rim also put the spacer because the rim got 8 hole..

any sifu can tell me wat happening?? i went to motorsport shop and he said the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience