2.2 Toda Racing Stroker Kit

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
anybody upgraded to this ?
"2.2 Toda Racing Stroker Kit" or other variant of it (hks) ?

wonder how much HP can gained?
but i think in term of cost vs. HP gain, many would vote for 1JZ transplant (easy power gain)...
but was just fun to know more about it.
:driver:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:hmmmm: I would suggest u buy the car first...:biggrin:

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hey..bro Wfhan, Erm...If ur going with budget not tat high,can tried UK brand lor,such as CP , Wiseco and else, if got very high budget to it can go for Japan brand such as JUN , TRD else...sure will cost more then RM10k++.... Is the same thing also ,just base on ur Tuner and else...if u know more then japan stuff is good and well not giving problems it also can, all is trust by self and from alot of research,even i now stroke my car to 2.2 by using UK brand all is well.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
As far as I know there are only Toda and TRD that makes the stroker kits for Altezza 3SGE Beams engine..:hmmmm: never knew there are other cheaper options.
So Maz87..can u let us have the brand and company that makes cheaper stroker kit that we can use for our cars.:biggrin:
If you want to installed the stroker kit, u better set aside a budget of at least 15K..:adore:

davidgm16 must give him some pressure lah..otherwise he will not buy one..:biggrin: and if wfhan does buy one..then he can be the first to install the stroker kit into his car :adore:
By the way..have u bought yr garmin Nuvi yet?? Saw u looking ard in LYN forum..:biggrin:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
:hmmmm: I would suggest u buy the car first...:biggrin:
haha. the topic is just to discuss, just want to see what is the common mod/upgrade
that is commonly done on 3SGE of altezza w/o transplanting 1jz.
and also is not about buying the car first or later.. kakaka..kaka.. soon.... soon.,..
anyway. u want to sell yours ma ? kekekeke.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey..bro Wfhan, Erm...If ur going with budget not tat high,can tried UK brand lor,such as CP , Wiseco and else, if got very high budget to it can go for Japan brand such as JUN , TRD else...sure will cost more then RM10k++.... Is the same thing also ,just base on ur Tuner and else...if u know more then japan stuff is good and well not giving problems it also can, all is trust by self and from alot of research,even i now stroke my car to 2.2 by using UK brand all is well.
hey maz !... how u doing man? long time no see..
when la u free to come TT with the old gang here ?
u still haven't give me a ride in ur awesome ride.
wah, u stroked ur engine to 2.2 liao.,. great man. how's the power.
ur phone number still same ? if not pls pm me. i'm gonna call u to yamcha,
cos now i work near ur place leh!.

hahhahaha... aiyo... greytezza... wfhan is surveying hard d!! give him some time!
ah haha... u bet'cha. :burnout:

As far as I know there are only Toda and TRD that makes the stroker kits for Altezza 3SGE Beams engine..:hmmmm: never knew there are other cheaper options.
So Maz87..can u let us have the brand and company that makes cheaper stroker kit that we can use for our cars.:biggrin:
If you want to installed the stroker kit, u better set aside a budget of at least 15K..:adore:

davidgm16 must give him some pressure lah..otherwise he will not buy one..:biggrin: and if wfhan does buy one..then he can be the first to install the stroker kit into his car :adore:
By the way..have u bought yr garmin Nuvi yet?? Saw u looking ard in LYN forum..:biggrin:
greytezza,
haha.. he can't gimme pressure cos his car not power than your car. (david.. :P :P)
greytezza, perhaps a ride in your car will seriously drain all my adrenalin... :adore:

if i buy a car, i put in 1jz then only stroke it, can ? :P :P:driver::driver::driver::driver:

Maz car now moster already. i think > 300~400hp liao..
maz, got dyno result ka ? share share la. :listen::listen:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
wfhan..bro I might be tempted if the price is right...:biggrin:

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
ya..long time no join u guys TT edi, aiya nowsday busy ma, but still okie want, just i not tat active ready..hehe... ya number still same,anytime can call. hehe

Hey greztezza...erm yup budget low for stroker it can be Rm15k tats can be including foreman fees all ma. Erm..well i tried to check those brand i know,tat got make for Altezza stroker kit and sure with the nice price...hehe Wait my news.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Anyways, my car is up for sale anytime if the price is right? Interested?:biggrin:
chk ur pm

ya..long time no join u guys TT edi, aiya nowsday busy ma, but still okie want, just i not tat active ready..hehe... ya number still same,anytime can call. hehe

Hey greztezza...erm yup budget low for stroker it can be Rm15k tats can be including foreman fees all ma. Erm..well i tried to check those brand i know,tat got make for Altezza stroker kit and sure with the nice price...hehe Wait my news.
where u at most of the time ? if shah alam , then i can call u, cos now i work around that area also. :)

ACTOMS

Jun 10, 2008
HI wfhan, I knew there is one Altezza 6 speed (M) year 2002 willing to let go, interested ?????pm me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I like to start a thread on methods you have heard (or experienced, gulp!) how people car jack. The methods I know are:

1) Sticking a note on your rear window (when your car is parked), so when you exit your car to check, the car jackers get in and drive off your car

2) Like no. 1 but they stick cans on your exhaust, so when you drive off the parking spot, you hear noise behind you. You go down and check, and the car jackers move in.

3) They ram your car rear on the roads...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience