1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo

So conclusion to this hypothetical exercise.

Buy or not izso? I don't see any reason not to buy it based on all the feedback.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

there's also wira swap with lancer chassis punched number back to original proton chassis number. bolehland is full of surprises. :driver:
I heard of engine punch number but chassis also?.....fuh!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Speaking about wira 4wd. My ex col has one. Damn crazy mod with upgraded turbo, stroker kit, big brembo and roll cage. He told me so scary to drive out everytime and hard to sell because can't send for jpj inspection anymore unless convert it back to normal wira. I think Izso know him since his car appeared in racenotrice.
Xavier? Yeah :D He demodded everything and went back to stock before selling the car.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

Speaking about wira 4wd. My ex col has one. Damn crazy mod with upgraded turbo, stroker kit, big brembo and roll cage. He told me so scary to drive out everytime and hard to sell because can't send for jpj inspection anymore unless convert it back to normal wira. I think Izso know him since his car appeared in racenotrice.
wow...wira aeroback ?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

If the engine is legally endorsed, still can get fined for exposed intercooler? No right?
Wira if 2.0L sure cannot dy, then for the body there is also some laws, like not exceeding a certain measurement from the original....lol

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

Wira if 2.0L sure cannot dy, then for the body there is also some laws, like not exceeding a certain measurement from the original....lol
Stock bumper, clean intercooler fitting is ok. But most of the time will kena stop one at roadblock. Sometimes they'll ask you to belanja boost.

The hassle of getting stop at roadblock just cause the policeman wanna know your car power etc is slightly annoying. :burnout:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

well technically he didn't start with an Evo.. so his headaches were much bigger than someone who starts off owning an evo.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

Stock bumper, clean intercooler fitting is ok. But most of the time will kena stop one at roadblock. Sometimes they'll ask you to belanja boost.

The hassle of getting stop at roadblock just cause the policeman wanna know your car power etc is slightly annoying. :burnout:
Keep the stock look. No problem. Too much body kit until car lost original identity.
I drove my wira, stock front bumper gigi jongang. Pakcik no kacau so far.

1d24f1cs-960.jpg
like this sure kena belanja boost. :smokin:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I was stopped once supposed to be speeding but doing 105 in 90 zone because need to overtake bus then cut in to toll lane. Police ask about the car ask to rev the engine then ask me to go......hahhahhaha:rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

I was stopped once supposed to be speeding but doing 105 in 90 zone because need to overtake bus then cut in to toll lane. Police ask about the car ask to rev the engine then ask me to go......hahhahhaha:rofl:
Wahhhh.....tarik kasi ON boost.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can help me out here..i need the manual for blitz meter SJ model...i dont have the manual so cannot set the 180kmh cut off..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience