1jz / 2jz boost cut eliminator & speed cut eliminator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

1jz / 2jz boost cut eliminator & speed cut eliminator

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
not sure whether i should post this in interior & electronics but since it does related to performance (in a way) so this is what i had...

Blitz 2jz/1jz Boost cut eliminator.
-need not to mention what function it does...to clamp your map sensor voltage so that your ecu wont detect your boost limit. it will totally eliminate the boost cut....
RM150

Greddy Speed Cut Eliminator (im not sure if this is universal or not, but this is from my 1jz. it has same signal with 2jz..so its compatible between 2jz and 1jz.)
- to remove your existing 180km/h speed cut.
RM150

buyer will have to pay for the postage... which is rm10 or less around Malaysia.

working perfectly as its all these while in my 1jz corona. Reason to sell is i dont need them anymore as im using E-manage Ultimate now.

SMS me at 0168261613...... Dont call as im working in a very noisy environment and i might couldnt pick up your call at all... even if i did its hard to talk.

bride1987

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Blitz 2jz/1jz Boost cut eliminator.
-need not to mention what function it does...to clamp your map sensor voltage so that your ecu wont detect your boost limit. it will totally eliminate the boost cut....
RM150...
bro... item still available?

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
im sorry bro ... the boost cut was sold to a sarawakian not long after i posted this.... only have the speed cut left..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KUALA LUMPUR (26th November 2007) Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) is pleased to announce the export of Nissan Sentras to Indonesia with the shipment of the first batch of 136 units.

ETCM’s Executive Director, Dato Dr Ang Bon Beng, said that both ETCM and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd (NML) fully respect and embrace the spirit of AFTA and will optimise this landmark agreement towards the total benefit of Nissan’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience